Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VM]Cabal EP8 Offline (Server VirtualBox + Vmware)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
askmyleg - [VM]Cabal EP8 Offline (Server VirtualBox + Vmware) - RaGEZONE Forums

Lưu ý : Server chạy 2 máy ảo ( 1 máy ảo Server Virtual Box và 1 máy ảo Data Vmware)
- Chỉnh RAM máy ảo CentOS lên 2GB để chạy server ko lỗi
Cấu hình yêu cầu
Chip 2Ghz*2
Ram 4GB

Link download
Server
CabalData : hoặc
Centos : hoặc
Pass giải nén : tuan565
Client :
Patch :

>>>>Vào game bằng start-cabal.bat
3.Video hướng dẫn

CabalGMTool :

VirtualBox :
Cách cài : Chạy rồi cứ next next . Đến đoạn nó yêu cầu cài card mạng thì cứ install là dc .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so ? what if it was released already "long time ago"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro .. How can you sent video tutorial bro

Newbie here bro . i need help :( :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey it´s now 2019 but maybe u can help me whit xtrap i never go over the 1 phase of updating is there any easy way to skip this or maybe create a own xtrap server to update because every single 1 update server that i found is crap (means : no update anymore)please upload all stuff for easy work on my offline server the rest i must say its the best pack ever for offline cabal ep 8 and please make a english guide not vietnamese please it wasent hard to figure out what u want but when u take the offline pack from tuan565 then please make an own guide have a nice day all

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey it´s now 2019 but maybe u can help me whit xtrap i never go over the 1 phase of updating is there any easy way to skip this or maybe create a own xtrap server to update because every single 1 update server that i found is crap (means : no update anymore)please upload all stuff for easy work on my offline server the rest i must say its the best pack ever for offline cabal ep 8 and please make a english guide not vietnamese please it wasent hard to figure out what u want but when u take the offline pack from tuan565 then please make an own guide have a nice day all

use cabalmain no xtrap :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use cabalmain no xtrap :)

when i start cabalmain nothing happen i tryed as Admin and normal (double klick) is there a way maybe someone can assist me whit that on teamspeak or something because im a big noob in stuff like this. Have a nice day

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Myster Dev , Sasuke thanks for quick help but when i try start it whit double klick he try to load xtrap and whit admin he told me "CabalMain" cannot be found i tryed both of your options please bring me the solution. Have a nice day :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Myster Dev , Sasuke thanks for quick help but when i try start it whit double klick he try to load xtrap and whit admin he told me "CabalMain" cannot be found i tryed both of your options please bring me the solution. Have a nice day :D
use this http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/cabalmain-trap-english-version-1161063/ and don't run the bat file as admin, just normally open it, it will auto closed if the XOR is not the same and don't forget to rename your Portuguese or Russia or what's on your Language folder to English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- - - Updated - -

ok we are now here thanks to you Myster Dev, CentOS is active and WMware and i do the service cabal status , restart and one more status all is on but this still comes did i forgot something?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- - - Updated - -

ok we are now here thanks to you Myster Dev, CentOS is active and WMware and i do the service cabal status , restart and one more status all is on but this still comes did i forgot something?

change IP on your language.enc

Back