Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warcraft 3 Chinese League of legends mod

Reaction score
Today i will post some source of the known game "LOL", this is the chinese version as i see in my opinion i think its a copy of the original "LOL" game - dont judge me i didnt played so much "LOL" dont know how is it right now the original game .(Didnt tested yet so have fun and post progress here)

marelegg - Warcraft 3 Chinese League of legends mod - RaGEZONE Forums

The download link :
Accesing storage of files password :
Code:
kid6

If you are interested in game so wait the mirror if you cannot download from the baidu link.(it will take some time so maybe tomorrow i will post a mirror for it).Thank you and peace all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Release League of legends chinese version

any mirror baidu blocked in my region

Reaction score

fake! this is warcraft 3 (frozen throne).

closed thread.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

fake! this is warcraft 3 (frozen throne).

closed thread.

I dont know if its fake or not i just got the links from someone didnt got any time to test it yet...thats why i think its a copy of lol serverfiles or idk try it post some screens maybe for other members to see whats about this game ...when i saw the pictures my first reaction was "omg another game customed by chinese guy with lol characters and warcraft or what?" and then i posted them here to share with you guys this files....as i said i didnt tested the files :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not working, but i found similar content on google, from what i read, this is a mod from warcraft 3, just with some lol champions(if this work will be great, there a lot of old lol champs).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Warcraft 3 Chinese League of legends mod

Reup and mediafire or mega

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Warcraft 3 Chinese League of legends mod

Please update your screenshots, they do not work for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just tested them and this is the error i got:

______III____Windows_

I am guessing is a chinese font. Does anyone know how to fix this error? if someone helps me i will reupload to mediafire but first i need to check if this works.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
I just tested them and this is the error i got:

______III____Windows_

I am guessing is a chinese font. Does anyone know how to fix this error? if someone helps me i will reupload to mediafire but first i need to check if this works.

I'd hate to be the one to point it out but, if most cannot download it from Baidu then how can one debug
to recreate the error and determine how to fix it without the files? One would have to take a guess as to
what may be the problem. You cannot debug what you do not have...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will try to upload file on mega
this baidu netdisk is so slow almost use 25% internet speed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made it work. Since i manage to talk with some chinese friends i have from QQ what they said was that i needed an Online Platform used specially for this kinds of maps. I couldnt make it work nonetheless but i tried a workaround by changing patches and making it a playable map with registry editor. Now it works. I can make a Thread about it but i dont know where

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i can't play with thai windows or Chang windows to China frist for play this game ?
i open Frozen Throne.exe but no luck to play cuz notify windows

Back