Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarFace Emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] WarFace Emulator

I am going back here to thank the people who are developing this emulator and ask for help to start the version 1.2.0 that I am trying but without success if someone can post a tutorial I will be very grateful since thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

When thinking of adding missions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Opening game , they want to select chracter face and name from me, after selection giving error and after thath starting traning mission but i cant reach shop or main menu/inventory how can i fix thath.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Send me a PM,if possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

For what ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello everyone, I am the creator of the emulator warface, has anyone here made any progress with this code I provided? I am looking for recruits to provide information about the dedicated server, and also terminate it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how do i debug xmpp data when using your tools?i want to make it be suitable to chinese old client.but i cant check it data because tls.

Hello everyone, I am the creator of the emulator warface, has anyone here made any progress with this code I provided? I am looking for recruits to provide information about the dedicated server, and also terminate it.

how do i debug xmpp data when using your tools?i want to make it be suitable to chinese old client.but i cant check it data because tls.​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I got the server(/emulator) working! :D now I'm looking for developers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello everyone, i'm working on it to create a emulator on c# language! At the moment i'm working for socket infrastructure but i need a team to try a create a complete emulator. PM me if someone is interested, i need a good people with good knowledge in programming!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have a very old client from the English version (1.1.1.3124) laying around from the 17th of January 2013.
Please let me know if you would like me to upload it cause it's pretty big (2,15 GB).

Could you provide me the download link for this client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's just that, could anyone help me?
YVpuSyK - WarFace Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys 2020 anyone ? i'm really into this poop right now, how can we start buildind our own private warface server ?

Back