Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warhammer Online Emulator + Src

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to share WarEMU (Src + bins) for 1.3.5 Client :
There have spawned npc , working vendors , chat , battlegrounds , items , abilites and more + launcher !

Setup :

What you need is Mysql (easy php) + Client (Navicat) or other

Setup (GUIDE) :
magdar-logonserver.conf , magdar-worldserver.conf ->

Hostname = "127.0.0.1" <- Ip mysql server
Username = "root"
Password = "your" <- password
Name = "accounts" <- database name

Yes most of the time the players character attack animation freezes, mobs don't attack unless you attack them and other things too.

Gaaaabg - Warhammer Online Emulator + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Heres a quick guide to setting everything up and i am not very good at explaining things so good luck(lol).

//The Database Set-Up

1. Download and extract the server files and launcher.

2. Download, install and set-up your mysql and navicat.

3. create your connection in navicat and create a user for the server files to connect with, you could use the user name and password thats already in the server configs(username = root, password = waqwaq).

4. create the 3 databases(accounts, characters and world).

5. run the sqls that came with the server files and create a account via editing the accounts table(in the accounts database).

6. Select "Manage Users" and set the privileges for the user you created(from step 3) by ticking everything for the 3 databases that you created.

Heres a picture to help with the user manage bit

//Server Files Set-Up
Go to the server files folder and find the 'trunk' folder then open the 'dep' folder and copy the dll's into the trunk - bin - release folder so that the world.exe can run without displaying any dll errors.

//Client Set-Up
1. Download the Client 1.3.5 that Goatman posted.

2. Extract the all client files into a new folder and then copy the launcher from the server files folder and the files in the same folder into the client folder.

3. Then run the loginserver.exe then the worldserver.exe and finally the launcher that you copyed into the client folder.

4. With the launcher loaded, edit the account and password which is the username and password you used in the accounts table also change the directory path above to your clients folder path then click connect.

That should be it but i might of missed something out so if there are any problems just post them.

EDIT: Another thing is to go to the trunk -bin -release folder and extract the 'ExtractHere.rar' that is in there into the same folder so you have a zones folder in with the magdar-logonserver.exe and magdar-world.exe so your folder should look like the one in the picture below.

Find ExtractHere (zones) in your server directory

Change RATES -> XP , LOOT , GOLD :
Xp="1"
Loot="10"
Gold="1"

LINK EMU :

Client 1.3.5

Hope this helps

Big tnx to DoR Team , Troll team - Dyox (hotboss) and all ppl who work hard for this emulator

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Awesome, this game is pay 2 play ?
Can you give a DoR team homepage link ?

Thank you for the realise

Game is f2p but you have limit - level , money , chat when you reach level 10 - pay 2 play :mellow:
DoR team is dead from long time ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the bad is i can't fix part 9 for client ...
and i can't find other client for version 1.3.2 or 1.3.5 ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any tutorial how to run this ?

Have you tried doing what Gaaaabg stated in the first post.

Setup :

What you need is Mysql (easy php) + Client (Navicat) or other

Setup :
magdar-logonserver.conf , magdar-worldserver.conf ->

Hostname = "127.0.0.1" <- Ip mysql server
Username = "root"
Password = "your" <- password
Name = "accounts" <- database name

Find ExtractHere (zones) in your server directory

Change RATES -> XP , LOOT , GOLD :
Xp="1"
Loot="10"
Gold="1"

Then ofc the launcher which came with the server files needs copying into the client folder.

EDIT: About the client, i am downloading the full client(9gb) from 2008 and the 1.3.1 patch too if i can get the client to work with the server files i will upload it to another site.

Last edited:
Reaction score
sorry im about client setup >.> it wont connect to server
and btw database ( world.sql ) there is too many info in 1 file, so Navicat cant execute this

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

And how to make an account ? ^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry im about client setup >.> it wont connect to server
and btw database ( world.sql ) there is too many info in 1 file, so Navicat cant execute this

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

And how to make an account ? ^

Make sure you have the right client version and to make a account just add your details into the account table in mysql, theres a accounts.sql(in magdar_accounts folder) in the database folder you must run in mysql to get the table set up first though.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
found english client 1.4.0
i will look if it will works with this server, then i will reply

Ok, atm i am downloading two full clients one from 2008 and one from 2009 i will upload to a faster site if i can get one to work with the files, i think both should work though.

Reaction score
2009 clients is 1.3.0 - 1.3.5, 2010 is 1.3.5-1.4.0
i found them too but on russian language so i wont download them

6 hours remaining for dl complete ( 13 gb ) 800 kb*s :-(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i try witch 1.4.0 it not working .. i mean need new launcher (when you run game it give you : start the game from launcher) , need decrpy/encrypt skills and more to update game to 1.4.0 .. the beast way is to find 1.3.2 i know some ppl have this client ( try to fix part 9 from my first topic - client is 1.3.2 )

Last edited:
Back