Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warhammer Online Emulator + Src

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Broomop, did to manage to fix c++ bugs? Like the player cloth bug? And if so, would you be so nice to post your your solution for these problems? :) You would help the community a lot with that :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for double post../deleted

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
savadroo what happend to the trailer youtube account and your forum account too? lmfaoo ur gonee

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about making ur forum viewable to the public, i really dont wanna sign up

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did anybody find the cloths on players? it seems like its still in emulator because hotboss has videos on youtube called mrwaremu that he playes with a player his friend and he does have cloths strangee....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to convert the code gaaagb has posted... it includes an older system of reading and writigng the equipped items and fixes the bug :)

Anyway it is still work and needs coding knowelege

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all.help me please download the client 1.3.5 again not in parts.Originally Posted by Goatman client 1.3.5 with error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi im having the problem of critical error authentication failed and the link that was in the posts deosnt exist anymore how can i fix it so that my friend can connect over lan only from his computer. while i host and play on my computer?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any 1 link client download? too many files and wait times just for try and possible fail.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am looking for the download,too.
If thy client by a member uploadet, then he get a veri big thanks from me.

Last edited:
Back