Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warhammer Online Emulator + Src

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help ! wtf ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

The problem with animation and is not solved ?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
can i request to you would you mind make a server file for this game Khan Online The Absolute Power this is the website of khan Private server PH and this is THAI this two PServer don't share they server file to the other ppl want to make server to so i try to find someone Know about C++ to make this server but the only person here i Found is you! the only person can make this game server file we will wait you to make this.

Thank You!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1.3.5 immediately need to please someone takes you up, then help myself up mirrors.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this post is already dead???

nobody still working on this emulator???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello new site here just started up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
added new stuff from newist client more to add =Vanity pets

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Greetings Warhammer Online Subscribers,

We here at Mythic have built an amazing relationship working with Games Workshop creating and running Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning over the last 8 years. Unfortunately, as with all licensing deals they do eventually come to end and on December 18th, 2013 we will no longer be operating Warhammer Online. As such we will no longer be selling 3 month game time codes or have the ability to auto renew your accounts for 3 months as of September 18th, 2013. If you would like to read some additional thoughts from one of WAR’s Producer please check out . From all of us here at Mythic we thank you again for your dedication and support over the last five years.

If you have any questions please feel free contact us via email at support@warhammeronline.com.

Waaagh!

Warhammer Team

I would recommend if anyone has a current packet collector that they start grabbing as much as you can or even better release it and get as many people involved as you can while the game is still live.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So from what I understand, the directions from Gaaaabg's opening post are still use able? And do we download the game files some where or do we extract them from official game?

I would recommend if anyone has a current packet collector that they start grabbing as much as you can or even better release it and get as many people involved as you can while the game is still live.

I still have an active sub, so should I download a packet collector and use it to gather all the files from game? If yes, I will try but I have no experience in this so any help would be appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have packet logger that i made in C# but it is kinda buggy with long packets. So this weekend I will try to fix it or make better one.

edit:
If anyone has information on the protocol encryption type for the current client 1.4.8, please share.

this is where the crypto gets created

Gaaaabg - Warhammer Online Emulator + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

and here where the key is initialized

Gaaaabg - Warhammer Online Emulator + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

if we get pass through this protocol, we could update the emulator for the current version of the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not much time left guys. Need to get the wizards on this one so we can get warhammer as close to live as possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The files from the first poster are offline (megaupload...).
But i have found a emulator on sourceforge:
I hope this helps some people with good c++ skill.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If im not wrong this is the latest emulator made in c# by dyox.
Dont expect alot of things to be working. Still needs so much work to be done on abilities, AI ..etc

Back