Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warhammer Online Emulator + Src

Reaction score
Client 1.3.5

Hope this helps

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Client 1.3.5

Hope this helps

Nice i will try these next if the one i have got atm doesn't work, just setting up the database and i have the 2009 client installed to try and i will make a better set up guide later if needed too.

EDIT: I managed to get through login but as the game is loading a error appears so i still have to figure that out.

EDIT2: Using the client above gets me past the launcher login with no problems but a critical error appears at the user agreement ingame saying "Authentication failed -- application will terminate".

Gaaaabg - Warhammer Online Emulator + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT3: Got passed the user agreement but no realm shows up for selection also shortly after(30 seconds maybe) the same error shows up again.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Finally connected to the realm list so i can join my server and get ingame.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My first time playing the game, really good gfx. The server files still need so work though, it took me awhile to figure out how to set up the files(client and server).

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any bugs that u found ?

Yes most of the time the players character attack animation freezes, mobs don't attack unless you attack them and other things too.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Heres a quick guide to setting everything up and i am not very good at explaining things so good luck(lol).

//The Database Set-Up

1. Download and extract the server files and launcher.

2. Download, install and set-up your mysql and navicat.

3. create your connection in navicat and create a user for the server files to connect with, you could use the user name and password thats already in the server configs(username = root, password = waqwaq).

4. create the 3 databases(accounts, characters and world).

5. run the sqls that came with the server files and create a account via editing the accounts table(in the accounts database).

6. Select "Manage Users" and set the privileges for the user you created(from step 3) by ticking everything for the 3 databases that you created.

Heres a picture to help with the user manage bit

//Server Files Set-Up
Go to the server files folder and find the 'trunk' folder then open the 'dep' folder and copy the dll's into the trunk - bin - release folder so that the world.exe can run without displaying any dll errors.

//Client Set-Up
1. Download the Client 1.3.5 that Goatman posted.

2. Extract the all client files into a new folder and then copy the launcher from the server files folder and the files in the same folder into the client folder.

3. Then run the loginserver.exe then the worldserver.exe and finally the launcher that you copyed into the client folder.

4. With the launcher loaded, edit the account and password which is the username and password you used in the accounts table also change the directory path above to your clients folder path then click connect.

That should be it but i might of missed something out so if there are any problems just post them.

EDIT: Another thing is to go to the trunk -bin -release folder and extract the 'ExtractHere.rar' that is in there into the same folder so you have a zones folder in with the magdar-logonserver.exe and magdar-world.exe so your folder should look like the one in the picture below.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there have some wrong opcode
and animation still need more work ..
whe can try to fix this problems if some one have some idea ..

F_ANIMATION 0x51 : UNKNOWN SIZE , UNKZNOWN SIZE

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this different from the other source already posted b4?

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get this working to run on a dedicated and connect from home pc?
When I run it at my own pc i can connect just fine, but am unable to connect to my dedi server for some reason.

I altered the IPs in the login/world configs and I don't think there are any other files/tables that need editing or did I miss something?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get this working to run on a dedicated and connect from home pc?
When I run it at my own pc i can connect just fine, but am unable to connect to my dedi server for some reason.

I altered the IPs in the login/world configs and I don't think there are any other files/tables that need editing or did I miss something?

change ip in launcher ?

Back