Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Contact me after the weekend I can work on these fixes.
oh, man!!!Thanks a Lot!!))) I am from Russia too!!

друже,спасибо!!! у нас и гит есть и дискорд! если скажешь свой ник на гитхабе - сразу тебя добавлю в свой форк!! ёлы палы!!!)))

P>S> write me a message when you are free

напиши мне в дискорде когда будешь свободен!! возмём тебя в команду сразу,без вопросов!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will join you after the holidays, I have left at the moment. I'll be there on the tenth and start working.

:blush::laugh::laugh:!! Oh, man!!! can't wait! Thank you!!!

updated 560 public quests to how live servers were updated 800 public quest npc to there correct public quest objectives about 300 left todothen I start on fixing mount gunbad broken scripts. Fixed Bastion Stair instance for both realms and fixed the public quests to show in that area for both realms

Don't know why you deleted Discord, but I wanna tell you my opinion:

Closed projects sooner or later become open - either the source is poured into another project and then to the public, or a closed project ceases to exist! I’ve been trying to find a compromise since April 24 - there is no progress. I see you knows a lot, but if everyone you say will work in one team, we will not only put RoR in its place (otherwise we imagine ourselves to be the gods of the Warhammer industry), but we will make for everyone an excellent continuation of the once open-source VarEmu. Revive the community of this game! And it’s a shame, even RoR is sitting with the server and deciding who is worth developing the game and who is not. Maybe I want to invest my work in this emulator too - why do I need the approval of some strange circle of people from RoR with a bloated ego? - for this, the open source code of the server exists - each does a little bit a big job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I not deleted discord
all new public quests updated to live servers shutdown
now time to fix all broken public quests that I tested yes to you they will seem not broken
but they are all broken all are missing things but you will think they are not well I know

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will join you after the holidays, I have left at the moment. I'll be there on the tenth and start working.
hey, man!! are you back? read PM plz!! or contact me in discord

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
added ability to have weapons for mobs fixed some public quest objects that needed attacking to do the quests

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok I taken over the server and fixing what I can

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what has been fixed ( changelog 19.04.2021)
- fully redone and fixed Mount Gunbad
- added more creature's spells
- fixed T1, T2 and T3
- more spells fixed
- battle system redone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested yours and its very damaged database is all badly messed up t1 t2 t3 don't work at all only t4 and mount gunbad is vey broke not playable I tested it so don't know why you saying all theses fixed when completely broken dude

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested yours and its very damaged database is all badly messed up t1 t2 t3 don't work at all only t4 and mount gunbad is vey broke not playable I tested it so don't know why you saying all theses fixed when completely broken dude

we have private sources too)))) dude

Back