Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try the launcher I just added delete the other add this into game client dir then make shortcut to this launcher

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try the launcher I just added delete the other add this into game client dir then make shortcut to this launcher

you didnt fix the path issue....

Selection de : English

Ecriture : System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'H:\CLIENTS\user\'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.SetCurrentDirectory(String path)
at Launcher.Client.UpdateLanguage() in C:\Users\m17x r3\Desktop\MY DoR SERVER\UPDATE\WarEmu-update\Launcher\NetWork\Client.cs:line 114

when i click connect does nothing

if i dont select language it shows unhandled exeption and the launcher crashes

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok try this one if this not work then open the emu sln in visual studio click launcher then at top click build and select clean launcher then build launcher set as release

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok try this one if this not work then open the emu sln in visual studio click launcher then at top click build and select clean launcher then build launcher set as release

I ALREADY COMPILED MINE,DOESNT WORK EITHER
and again you didnt fix the path
it should be \\user\\ not \\..\\user or it always search for the directory above for the configs and so on

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
without pics I carnt see what u meain

Hgx00HV - warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try the launcher from this older one clean it then compile

ok change it to Directory.SetCurrentDirectory(CurDir + "\\user"); and recompile see if it work but it shouldn't need altering as other people have no problems

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try the launcher from this older one clean it then compile

ok change it to Directory.SetCurrentDirectory(CurDir + "\\user"); and recompile see if it work

crashes,the only one working is the old Patcher,but that one gives token error
can anyone get a good launcher?then i can start the game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
strange if the one from here not work for you then I don't know
you have to mess around with it as I be back later

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well seems i cant answer in a private message but if ya dont use teamspeak and ya cant set it up for yaself. while having all the files ask yaself this is it worth having something where u dont know what ur doing? like what u want it for? what u wanna achieve? this aint even the hard bits out of it.. i dont mind helping people out to set it up but at this stage we need people wich 1. knowledge C# 2. willingness to try and test stuff out 3. have an understanding on how to fix certain things or decode packets other then that its better if ya join return of reckoning and just play the game. basicly this server aint a full fledge game yet since were at this stage trying to implement a new ability system in it and trying to get the basic stuff to work ( pq quest, smooth attacks, line of sight issues, keep capture/bo pathing for mobs etc etc wich goes quite fast but we would love some help from others to speed it up and get it open scource instead of closed ( since in our minds openscource is allways better then closed scource + the development will go ALOT faster aswell then.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Game client mite be not a good one best way to test is to see if it plays on for server forum

If it is that client from link I test it when I get time and download and see .and add a working one also u need them two dll files in system 32

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok tested the client from the link and works perfect strait from download and no adding any files when you get the white writing and the select box press more button then press select button then accept the next box and should show charter screen im currently working on vendor npc items and built a parcer but still bugs that stop it working atm

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i tried,i can get the server to show in client but with the old patcher,with the other launchers didnt work at all i just click connect and after main screen game crashes,i ve tried everything,so i deleted it
i compiled them in visual 2015
im using windows 10x64 rev 1700something maybe doesnt want to work with win10?
the server works in my computer host windows 7 x64,i have no problem with serverside
the launchers and client are not working for me

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i redownloaded,recompiled and worked
thanks @leo222 for files

i changed the configs tcp to true to avoid the error of launcher server
the rest just worked flawlessly,maybe was corrupt download(?) or corrupt database
i used heidi sql to import it first,and it took super long hours
with navicat it were faster idk why,and it created the dbs okay,maybe that was my error

qrDUcgO - warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
At last yeh probly the slow db program yeh navicat is Mutch faster which video shows u to install navicat

I will upload the gm teleport cords durning week when I get time to or use the ones in the code

Last edited:
Reaction score
Need alot of work here...i worked on serverfiles..first the monsters attack was so high..at spawn you are killed by 1 hit by the monster....
Need rework of the characters stats
Need rework on vendors and etc...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need alot of work here...i worked on serverfiles..first the monsters attack was so high..at spawn you are killed by 1 hit by the monster....
Need rework of the characters stats
Need rework on vendors and etc...

Yes ur right but a lot less work then anything else out there.
Also anything database related like vendors mobs anything like that leave it cause we will reparse the entire game up to the same as return of reckoning in 1 go. The rest u are right to

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is free which is the main thing :)

Last edited:
Back