Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeh that be great but needs to be detail on how you upload the exes and get them running ect

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here you are people the full code base of warhammer online fork the repo

for database use this

//////////////

video installs

navicat

mysql

everything should be working public quests scenaros ,quests battleojects

any problems setin up let me know

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
screenshots of what you are onabout ? also I give you all this free were no one will release this and you still cry what more do u want? the code is there so use it and fix what ever you are on about ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Every time i log in the game the game is in night time. If i spent some time, a half an hour the sun rise. But when i log out and the again log in again then the night time come again. For a few months - i dont know what i did - There were always daytime when i logged in. I dont know what can cause this. Perhaps server or MySQL, or Windows? Any hint world be helpful to solve this issue. I hate play in the night time. Thanks guys for any help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
screenshots of what you are onabout ? also I give you all this free were no one will release this and you still cry what more do u want? the code is there so use it and fix what ever you are on about ^^
The fact that you have given (Free) is in the network. And I will say more, there are more complete versions of both the server and the database. You didn't do any better. than what is in the public domain.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if so why you not link me to them then pm me the links please or link me to updated version that this one? then I can update the most recent one that u say is around ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 weeks later you not provided any links for this so caulled updated db and server your talk bull
or you would of pm links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Eldred Krebs!

I compiled the servers, installed mysql, database. Server launcher works fine, but cant login:Error : wrong account !

If I create a new account in account catcher it appears in the database but still cant login.

When I hit connect the account catcher get an "Check account:Invalid password for account test" but the password is right.

When I create a new account (.create bali bali 3) the account catcher says: Load account: accountbali not found. Createaccount: created bali

What can be the problem? Thanks for help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sounds like the launcher is not set correctly check the launcher configs in your war client dir launcher folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If any coders c++, C#, or lua, interested in joining war apocalypse team and help us with improving warhammer and restoring it to former glory's. Feel free to join us and hit us up !this is our community discord contact Blastoise or ikthaleon and we can work something out .. Thanks !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Eldred Krebs
First, thanks. I appreciate the huge effort put on this project, and the willingness to share it.
Currently running gunbad server and it seems a relevant improvement over the
last state on which open source WarEmu was left.

While only did a quick PvE check (chaos chapter 1), many features seem to work.
Now, the most relevant of the not working ones is merchants (vendors).
When player click option "I would like to browse your wares" nothing happens.

Checked with packet logger:
After clicking the above refered option the message "F_INTERACT" is generated.
However that message is never followed by "F_INIT_STORE" as it should.
I have reviewed your source (WorldMgr.cs) and noted "F_INIT_STORE" is fully implemented.
Yet, for unknown reason the message is never generated.

Important:
It seems something went wrong when latest Gunbad DB was dumped.
When installed server and DB first time, most features did not work (abilities, mount, quest etc ).

Then decided to compare latest version of Gunbad's DB (3/2/2019) with an older version available
at Areanda's Github repository (28/12/2018).

Found that many tables in the latest version are empty, while in the older version they are full of data.
After adding missing data most features worked fine.:thumbup1:
The above could explain why some people thought this server is less complete.

Attached screenshot of DB compare (tables with biggest differences appear).
Also attached details on 2 errors triggered when compiled server.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@George586​attach the fixed db so i can test

Attached zip file
View attachment Old Gunbad World Data.zip
Contains the tables whose data has been added in order to complete Gunbad's world DB
That is, the same tables that appear on screenshot attached to my previous post
( except "scenario_infos.sql" and "gmcommandlogs.sql" which failed to update ).

Rather than a fixed DB, the attached file is part of older world DB version (december 2018).
It includes only those tables which I found as empty or more complete against their counterparts in the latest DB dump (april 2019).

The tables were downloaded from this address:

The above seems to be a full world database for Gunbad server (older version)
But, as said, I only used the tables that I found as empty in the latest world DB
Hope this helps

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Attached zip file
View attachment 165174
Contains the tables whose data has been added in order to complete Gunbad's world DB
That is, the same tables that appear on screenshot attached to my previous post
( except "scenario_infos.sql" and "gmcommandlogs.sql" which failed to update ).

Rather than a fixed DB, the attached file is part of older world DB version (december 2018).
It includes only those tables which I found as empty or more complete against their counterparts in the latest DB dump (april 2019).

The tables were downloaded from this address:

The above seems to be a full world database for Gunbad server (older version)
But, as said, I only used the tables that I found as empty in the latest world DB
Hope this helps

i will merge both in 1 and upload it

Back