Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While only did a quick PvE check (chaos chapter 1), many features seem to work.
Now, the most relevant of the not working ones is merchants (vendors).
When player click option "I would like to browse your wares" nothing happens.

Checked with packet logger:
After clicking the above refered option the message "F_INTERACT" is generated.
However that message is never followed by "F_INIT_STORE" as it should.
I have reviewed your source (WorldMgr.cs) and noted "F_INIT_STORE" is fully implemented.
Yet, for unknown reason the message is never generated.

OK. Vendors actually works. It was just a BD issue.
VendorID on table "creature_protos" is meant to match VendorID for entries on table "vendor_items"
Just learning the thing. :8:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello yep it should work some tables mite need sorting out which ive not got time to do it
I got the time (I mean huge amount of free time) and just started self learning of C# and SQL because of this project.
Yet, I came late to the party, thus still lack most of the relevant knowledge on packet structures (would require some time to dig into the code in order to figure out).

On the other hand, I have some experience making Python tools that handle and process hex dump. Maybe It could allow me to help with the DB parsing tools.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello any one have stuff from when real servers were live all screenshots videos pm them me private thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In VS2019 I get this error. It seems to not like Evolve.dll. Any ideas what I can do to get past it?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Suppression State
Error The "EvolveBoot" task has been declared or used incorrectly, or failed during construction. Check the spelling of the task name and the assembly name. CharacterUtility

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Suppression State
Error The "EvolveBoot" task could not be instantiated from "C:...\CharacterUtility\bin\Release\\Evolve.dll". Could not load file or assembly 'Evolve, Version=1.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) CharacterUtility

Thanks

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi make sure you update visual studio first then update the prefrences like framework ect then it should compile without error I to got that then updated and it compiles ok now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to try to help me with this. Are you using VS2019? I have tried updating everything, then repairing, then reinstalling VS and just about everything else I can think of, but still get this one error. It gives me hope knowing that you have gotten it to compile after getting this same error. Is there something else I could try? I'm frustrated that this is the only thing keeping this from working.

Thank you again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok you not update the packages heres the fixs go to root of WARF-warhammer-online-emu-1.4.8-master
and in launcher folder right mouse click on Accueil.resx
then select propertys then select unblock at bottom and alpply

then in vs on right side on the solution .left mouse click and you will see
manage nuget packages for solution then you see box and it should say updades probbly about 6 or 7 updates
some mite not update tick one box and update then do next one there probly be two that wont update
dont worrie about them now close vs and reopen and all should be building without error

click like if you like :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
leo222 - warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

What do I do if it shows nothing for updates?

Sorry, the image didn't show. It says under updates tab "no packages found".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check the settings in yours with mine see if it matches the same click the settings cog that you see in my pics should say

or were it says browse type in evolve and see if it finds that install it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi leo222. That helped me, thank you! I did not have the nuget.org source. Once I added that the updates became available and it compiled without any issues.
I am not able to get the client to start now. I successfully loaded everything into the database. Everything seems fine when I launch the server.
Account cacher says the realm is online and checking IP 127.0.0.1.
Lobby server says world server is connected.
World server is spamming about updating victory points.
When I try to log in with the launcher it says Connecting to 127.0.0.1:8000 Starting Client.. but does nothing else.
The Launcher server sends messages Connection 127.0.0.1:49426 then a couple of handle packets then
Disconnection 127.0.0.1:49426 Transaction complete

So it isn't launching the client. I have the launcher folder in the client folder. I know I am close now, but not sure what my mistake is.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok cool which launcher are you using ? were you getting it from ? show me a screenshot of inside your launcher upload it as an attachment then I can see whats wrong with launcher I think

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This launcher is from the Release folder. I also noticed some errors converting that might be affecting it.

Image 3 - warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums Image 2 - warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums Image 1 - warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ah I see the problem now I will update with the fix your missing mythloginserviceconfig I add my new launcher to the git

ok updated git with the fixes added configs for server added missing mythloginserviceconfig and added a compiled launcher rar let me know if its working ok now

some commands you can use if your gm in chat box

.invincible
.fly 1 // press # to activate space bar for up z down
.mod speed 500
.gps

TELEPORTS
TOVL .teleport map 179 343192 277073 14564
bastion stair .teleport map 103 1472722 814047 16139
MOUNT GUNBAD .teleport map 2 1241484 897025 7532

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all your help. After doing this everything works perfectly. I am enjoying it now.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im remaking the server in a host pc,the database is taking too long to load ...what are the fixes in the new files?and do we have a good launcher now?

Back