Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
old one works,this one gets those 2 errors,i ve tried maria db,mysql 5.7 and a portable mysql i have,all them ssl error and cant cnnect
something is wrong with the new release

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?><AccountConfigs xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">  <IConfiguredTheFile>true</IConfiguredTheFile>  <RpcInfo>    <RpcIp>192.168.0.14</RpcIp>    <RpcPort>6800</RpcPort>    <RpcClientStartingPort>6000</RpcClientStartingPort>  </RpcInfo>  <AccountDB>    <Server>192.168.0.14</Server>    <Port>3306</Port>    <Database>war_accounts</Database>    <Username>warhammer</Username>    <Password>123456</Password>    <Custom>Treat Tiny As Boolean=False</Custom>    <Catalog />    <IPAddress />    <MultipleActiveResultSets>false</MultipleActiveResultSets>    <ConnectionType>DATABASE_MYSQL</ConnectionType>  </AccountDB>  <LogLevel>    <Info>true</Info>    <Successs>true</Successs>    <Notice>true</Notice>    <Error>true</Error>    <Debug>false</Debug>    <Tcp>true</Tcp>    <Dump>false</Dump>  </LogLevel></AccountConfigs>¨

OxV9AZe - warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@leo222 fixed,added <Custom>Treat Tiny As Boolean=False;SslMode=none</Custom> in the config and now it connects,please fix this asap
also the new code DOES NOT GENERATE mythloginconfig.xml

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok now I can see your problem now you posted screeny mythloginconfig.xml you get from client

ok fixed repo broke when uploaded so reget new reapo

Last edited:
A

aweirddude

Hey Leo, thanks for the amazing emulator so far.

Would you be able to make a sql query to add flight paths to other zones? It's incredibly frustrating to work out GPS coordinates for other zones in the world outside of the empire.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks to you leo brilliant core

Get your warhammer online open source better than RoR .built on apoc core

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok I pm you in private
also is there someone that can host it 24/7 with a lot of players ?

Last edited:
Back