Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web game "Dark Xiu Xian OL" one-click service side supporting GM toolkit and installa

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Web game "Dark Xiu Xian OL" one-click service side supporting GM toolkit and installa

Game Name: Diablo Xiu Xian (webpage)Installation configuration: XP WIN764 WIN8Installation instructions: one-click installationSupporting tools: GM toolsIntroduction to the game: "Dark Black" is a dark-skinned ARPG web game masterpiece. The game screen is exquisite and realistic, and the content is rich and colorful. The player enters the celestial world from a mortal world, practicing against the sky, and the bloody and colorful world of Xianxia. The exciting battle impact, the wonderful main story, the changing daily tasks and the rich personalized activities have become the way for the players to compete in the grand cultivating world. The dark cult will take you into a new journey of cultivating the immortals.Update date: new shelvesComprehensive recommendation: ★★★★★After-sales protection: no worries into the game, free updatesVersion introduction: page tour dark cultivation, add various special activities, full occupation, fairy towerCompletely repair the database, add 999 single copies, VIP map experience, external network tutorial,Featured mall system, [update billion years of silkworm king] other special items

: 032l

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Web game "Dark Xiu Xian OL" one-click service side supporting GM toolkit and inst

暗黑修仙好评GM包.exe is infected for PUP.FlyStudio :mad:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Web game "Dark Xiu Xian OL" one-click service side supporting GM toolkit and inst

暗黑修仙好评GM包.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

img????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

gm files with virus, someone make the gm file mirror please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The original file has this problem a mirror will not solve the problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone know the original Chinese name of this game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Old thread I know, but I was curious to see if I could translate this, and while I did find the language.xml file, it seems that editing it does absolutely nothing. I've tried different browsers (which ACTUALLY properly support Flash of course), clearing caches, restarting the webserver, etc, but nothing seems to help. I'm starting to believe that it just doesn't even use the language file at all, and that was further backed up by me looking around with linux tools and finding no real connection to the file itself beyond the config linking to it, but I can't find where the config itself is being parsed to see if it even cares that the file is there. It doesn't seem to, as I just straight up deleted it and it didn't seem to care at all. I figured that was because it was cached, so again, nuked my caches just to be sure (I got to the point of doing it for every test). I can easily mirror the files if necessary if someone esle wants to take a look.

edit:
Decided to it anyway.

there are tools for translating the game

Yeeeeeeah no, no there are not, in fact, it's actually way more complicated than just an XML file. There is custom configuration that seemingly needs to be done, and the useful config stuff is zlib compressed and uses the AMF format, so actually taking it apart to reconfigure it so that translation can even be done in the first place has been an absolute bastard and I haven't been successful yet. Clearly, you didn't even try.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, I found the solution, it took reading through the entire resource management and configuration management systems to figure it out, and it's very, very simple and I hate how much time I wasted on this.

assets\config\config.xml: insert <packageModel>1</packageModel> into the vars section. That's literally it. It'll bypass all the AMF and byteloading garbage and go straight for loading all the XML files, including language.xml. This simple change took me a good 8 hours to find.

edit:
There's no real need for those GM tools honestly, if you enable Debug mode, there's a slew of debugging/GM menus and interfaces in the game to do anything you could possibly want.

askmyleg - Web game "Dark Xiu Xian OL" one-click service side supporting GM toolkit and installa - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back