Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame 3D MMORPG] - Vân Trung Ca

Reaction score
suBlw2v - [Webgame 3D MMORPG] - Vân Trung Ca - RaGEZONE Forums

GDtlrKq - [Webgame 3D MMORPG] - Vân Trung Ca - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Password: tuan565

Guide:

1. Run [1]Web
2. Run [2]Server
3. Go to 127.0.0.1/bin in browser
4. Enter any account name, and submit..
5. Play :)

(Thanks to @Tomelyr)
MySQL access (which askmyleg already got):
host: localhost
user: root
pw: sunweb53730
port: 3306
databases:
gamelog (should be self explained)
somc and somc1-4 are all the worldserver databases and is saving the mail, friendlist, etc.
you can find this data in any proxoolconf (for instance in Server\worldServer\)

Files to translate this game are located at: D:\VanTrungCa\wwwroot\res
However, they appear to be encrypted... If some one figures out how to decrypt them, let me know so we can work on translating this game!

As for the translation(s), @Tomelyr posted this:
all the langPack.ini's only contain the translation for the server files. For instance if your enter your GM command wrong, then it loads the string from it. From a Game translation perspective not really usefull. Also certain strings are still hardcoded.

The juicy bits for that are in "Server\worldServer\_config"
the .inf files are in reality encrypted zip files with an different ending. and there i faced a roadblock.
They are crypted with javax.crypto. i have no clue how to write Java.

More information regarding his post:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/webgame-3d-mmorpg-va-trung-1161019/index2.html#post8941350

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
How to give yourself an admin account?

langPack.ini
D:\VanTrungCa\Server\worldServer\worldServer.prop <- I think this is the one. I have not tested it yet though.
As for the language pack.. It's encrypted in the 'res' folder. All of those files contain the images and text we need to translate the game. I have no idea how to unpack/repack it though.

If you want to give yourself cash shop money, go to:
D:\VanTrungCa\Server\worldServer\_persist\roles\@roles0\ACCOUNTNAME\CHARNAME.inf

Open with Notepad++ (normal notepad might not work) and edit "money":9999999 for 9.9million cash. ^^ also works for VIP level but for some reason it changed back to 4 at first.. now I got vip9 (max) by spending coins.

Reaction score
does it have chinese name?? from the image,it shows that it is a chinese game.
or can anyone upload to mega ?google netdisk is very slowly to dl .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to translate this game? the files are encrypted. I need help

Reaction score
does it have chinese name?? from the image,it shows that it is a chinese game.
or can anyone upload to mega ?google netdisk is very slowly to dl .
There's a image in a folder with the 'logo' in chinese, says Yun Zhong Ge.. would assume that's the chinese name.

Does anyone know how to translate this game? the files are encrypted. I need help
Not yet. We need decryption.. I know the game was translated to filipino by some guy but he never released the files. =(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first off all: thanks for sharing
second: a little disclaimer: im not a programmer of any kind, im just your regular lurker.

After digging arround ingame a bit (which wasn't so far, since i don't know any chinese), i've decided to poke arround in the source.

my findings so far:
databases:
somc and somc1-4 are all the worldserver databases and is saving the mail, friendlist, etc.

all the langPack.ini's only contain the translation for the server files. For instance if your enter your GM command wrong, then it loads the string from it. From a Game translation perspective not really usefull. Also certain strings are still hardcoded.

the .inf files are in reality encrypted zip files with an different ending. and there i faced a roadblock.

The Restore function is as following:
Code:
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(filePath);
byte[] buf = toByteArray(fis, 16384);
fis.close();

key = new SecretKeySpec(new byte[] { 50, -3, -122, 37, -83, 61, -26, 24 }, "DES");

public static byte[] DESDecrypt(buf, key)
    throws Exception
  {
    Cipher c = Cipher.getInstance("DES");
    c.init(2, key);
    return c.doFinal(buf);
  }

ive stripped a bit out and streamlined it, so you don't need to jump throught 3 files, but you can find the full code in WorldServer.jar/main/main.jar/rpg/world/config/ConfigUtil.class , WorldServer.jar/main/main.jar/SecurityUtil.class and WorldServer.jar/main/main.jar/IOUtil.class

hope someone can do something with this

Reaction score
first off all: thanks for sharing
second: a little disclaimer: im not a programmer of any kind, im just your regular lurker.

After digging arround ingame a bit (which wasn't so far, since i don't know any chinese), i've decided to poke arround in the source.

my findings so far:
databases:

The Restore function is as following:
Code:
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(filePath);
byte[] buf = toByteArray(fis, 16384);
fis.close();

key = new SecretKeySpec(new byte[] { 50, -3, -122, 37, -83, 61, -26, 24 }, "DES");

public static byte[] DESDecrypt(buf, key)
    throws Exception
  {
    Cipher c = Cipher.getInstance("DES");
    c.init(2, key);
    return c.doFinal(buf);
  }

ive stripped a bit out and streamlined it, so you don't need to jump throught 3 files, but you can find the full code in WorldServer.jar/main/main.jar/rpg/world/config/ConfigUtil.class , WorldServer.jar/main/main.jar/SecurityUtil.class and WorldServer.jar/main/main.jar/IOUtil.class

hope someone can do something with this
Thanks for all the information, i'll update the main post with some of this information. :)
We just need a good decrypter/recrypter so we can work on the translations.. but it seems the interest in this game is not high enough at the moment, which is quite dissapointing since its a really good game.

I dont want to download the files can you show me whats inside the res folder will check for translation
They need to be decrypted first in order to translate them.
eYZjwq - [Webgame 3D MMORPG] - Vân Trung Ca - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so finished digging throught the res folder.
it contains mostly the assets, like textures, models etc.

The textures are saved as atf files and you can convert them to png with
you can check for the header, if it's "41 54 46 00" then it's atf, rename it to atf and then you can put it throught the tool.
bc220ed0a7116938445a7fe8594671b1 for instance is the skybox texture and e1258c1f02c0d99f92adbb39d5f85197 is somesort of godness statue

the rest of the headers ive found so far (but havent been able to decompress yet):
cws (compressed swf)
j3d (i think models)
id3 (id3v2. maybe music/sounds)
some garbage (properly DES crypted)

i still think that the translation is in the config files. if you take a look into diversityConfig.inf.bak, it's a json containing string ids and chinese text.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all files are encrypted need
Tools Pack and Unpack .inf file (Vietnameseize and edit ingame text)
Tools Gen Md5 (Replace, edit existing md5 file list)
Main has been standardized Tahoma font (Simsun root, broken font when displaying Vietnamese)
  Res set has been decompiled from MD5 to the original file name (Used for Vietnamese translation, easy editing and debugging)

files is not free

Back