Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] 问仙ol - Ask fairy Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I and my friends is translate for pt-br. You have sucess in acess game in vps ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
stuck at loading screen for dayz, while loading "items"

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] [Webgame] 问仙ol - Ask fairy Online

Update,

Session bug FIXED,

Register OK,

Char Creation OK,

Servr UP on Public IP OK,

Translation Bug Space not recognized FIXED,

Translation STATUS .xml 40%(actually is 60¨%, but there are a few bugs that need correction).

SWF. 10%

I'm Translating to Pt-BR, BUT i Will Launch This Game Soon and i want it to be in english TOO, soooooo, anyone availiable to Help in Translating to English...( there are more than 20k Lines to be translated, Zythe Translator May HELP, but will need alot of effort in some lines that can't be translated)
the game is still loading for hours

what shall i do
thanks alot
--- solved---

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone give me a hand with this?
I've followed the instructions and extracted the GPHWX folder from the rar to my D: Drive, Ive then ran ESSamp and clicked start, and Ran the server, but when i click the game i get this error; . Any help would be nice, thanks :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
normally the way to run this is:
1. run essamp.exe as administrator
2. click start apache/mysql server
3. check localhost:83, website should be up if you didn't messed up until now LOL
4. if website works, start game server and wait for all cmd prompts to pop up, wait 1-5minutes depending on how fast your machine is. It takes around 30ish seconds on my i7 to boot all the things up.
5. play the game

although this release is broken, or at least item.xml file causes ton of problems. I have found different release of that game although it does not have source code (or it was on baidu and i have no idea how to download from there) and you need to use own apache/mysql server such as xamp to run things and it uses plain txt files instead pretty xml like this one here on ragezone. Poke me so i can send you links and stuffz cuz rules.

anyway i think this game will require ton of work before it's in state of 'playable'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3. check localhost:83, website should be up if you didn't messed up until now LOL
4. if website works, start game server and wait for all cmd prompts to pop up, wait 1-5minutes depending on how fast your machine is. It takes around 30ish seconds on my i7 to boot all the things up.
5. play the game

although this release is broken, or at least item.xml file causes ton of problems. I have found different release of that game although it does not have source code (or it was on baidu and i have no idea how to download from there) and you need to use own apache/mysql server such as xamp to run things and it uses plain txt files instead pretty xml like this one here on ragezone. Poke me so i can send you links and stuffz cuz rules.

anyway i think this game will require ton of work before it's in state of 'playable'

Buddy upload the baidu link .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
source:

Thanks Muphet
@paoxbr
found an old link from tuan565,
link:
pw: forum.tuan565.com
<version>1.0.0.111</version>

Scartet Moon - [Webgame] 问仙ol - Ask fairy Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Tested, Working on Public IP(if using VPS or dedicated remember to use your Internal IPV4 at server-side and client-side use your PUBLIC IP)

best version i found atm,

need to unpack xml files(to translate). read config inside assets,

Want to ask a question
This package(tuan565 package) dont have .xml files in it.
can anybody tell me where xml files gone?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
5. play the game

you dont happen to know how to make a new account do you? Because when i loaded up the game it already had a level 100 character

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
I have the fully sourcecode , english client ( most of client in english , just some png need to be translated , system msg,etc all in english )
So im looking for a team to work on this game .
You can pm me any time ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
loading loading does not open

where do I change the server settings I am using this version?
source:

Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES))

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes

GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->192.168.33.1GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->fe80:0:0:0:fc2a:d498:7734:6311%eth0GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->192.168.253.1GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->fe80:0:0:0:fd73:7b9a:2dc3:bdd%eth4GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->2001:0:9d38:78cf:1cfe:36bd:4c4c:702eGM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->fe80:0:0:0:1cfe:36bd:4c4c:702e%net3GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->192.168.25.113GM ALLOW IP-->127.0.0.*GM HOST-->fe80:0:0:0:d8d0:4b31:f63f:3c20%eth10GM ALLOW IP-->.*GM HOST-->0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1GM FIND-->true

Back