Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The gameserver crashes in "visual function" or open treasure x10 with treasure cards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i did as you said but it still not working isn't there a cofing file that i have to put my ip or the port i want the game on ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ap2vx7L - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums

6d9Svnf - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try it my vds . I can login and play in the vds but i try to connect other pc i can login but this game loading screen %0 stucking.
How i can solve that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to trudge the quest's and change the img of ingame home screen menus?
thank's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can open this game in my virtual machine but i cant connect other computer its stucking loading screen.
And i changed all ips 127.0.0.1 with my virtual machine ip adress and i take this error.

How to i solve this? HELP!
Tolrok - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums
Tolrok - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know where I can tidy or see about cash style shopping system of browser games?
or if the clash of avatars already comes with some and how to use

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can open this game in my virtual machine but i cant connect other computer its stucking loading screen.
And i changed all ips 127.0.0.1 with my virtual machine ip adress and i take this error.

mysql cant connect and web not working, game also not working
How to i solve this? HELP!

mysql cant connect and web not working, game also not working

ill try to test with public ip, remeber u no need to change mysql ip address because it will stay local, u may change root mysql pass if u able to run on public, if restricted to public or headache u can always use ip forward for it for dynamic ip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I downloaded this server to "venture" on new things, I managed to call, but when I click enter, I enter my account, a load appears, an adobe warning, I press a button below and I'm redirected to a page of index.html where it does not found, is that right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I downloaded this server to "venture" on new things, I managed to call, but when I click enter, I enter my account, a load appears, an adobe warning, I press a button below and I'm redirected to a page of index.html where it does not found, is that right?
Hey. I can help you with installing the server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would it have been a Linux server, Debian / Ubuntu?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that is, there is no way to put the online game "global" is a battle and a code that is not impossible, just know the correct places to change the IP, I am in the battle to achieve and I GUARANTEE! , I'm not a programmer or anything, but I have will power xD

First image of the server running in my VPS (Dallas) and accessing my computer (Rio de Janeiro)

Last edited:
Back