Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to share the Chinese version of these files, I'm not sure which source was retained, but I found it on a website and decided to share it with the forum.

To run the server on your local machine is quite simple, just extract the files on your local disk and open the SJSY_server folder

DOWNLOAD:

Run
1.memcache.bat
2.runserver.bat

Open your browser 127.0.0.1 register and play.

Official server in English

Here we can download the 2 translation versions, English and Portuguese, just use simple logic, I'll give a small example.

Brazilian

English

Other examples of SWF and BLZ file translation

I'm using the maxthon browser browser to help me make it easier to search the files

Tolrok - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Tolrok - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits: kenh4share for making the files available, and me for finding how to translate

PS: I'm still finding a correct way to translate without damaging the files, so if anyone has advance, please share, I'd like to know for sure how to download the items, npcs, etc ... directly from the server, I'm still with doubts of which exact files, and I searched the official server and it seems that not all files are released to access

some pictures in Portuguese that I downloaded

extract in sjsy-client/assets/tmp

DOWNLOAD IMAGES:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already released ... Already finded out how to translate ....

Originally Posted by estimkitic Tolrok - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi (Important)
To sum things up, here it goes.. So myself and 7 more programmers highly educated started working on this game 9 months ago when sourcr was uploaded first time, this same one. We worked on it for 3 months every second day fully 12/24 H, and all we got at the and was nothing.. Why ? Well.. How to say it, the game is fully chinese at first place, but the worst of it all, we spent most of the time trying to release it globaly which means not (Local host (127.0.0.1) . and it was impossible , cuz when we diged deeper and deeper into the files we found out that Api key made by them is expired. And its inpossible to make new one because its connected to all the config files addresses and other stuff. My advice the release is simple waste of time. At first it was odd for me that such release 3D is found , then I understood all of it at the end. Waste OF TIME.

sry for bad english I am typing from phone. Enjoy. And good luck

And one more thing I forgot, even in 127.0.0.1 after 4th player joins , server crashes, we tried it in LAN , eror in server is 'Expired Api' that leaded us to conclusion that it's waste of time.

THX to paoxbr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro

copy zh-cn.xml to format txt and translate file here
simple

thanks to share file here

what root pass?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro

copy zh-cn.xml to format txt and translate file here
simple

thanks to share file here

what root pass?
user: root
pass: bb123456

for add gems go to
sjsy_db >> player >> money_point

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by estimkitic Tolrok - [WebGame] Clash of Avatar + Translate Tuto [English and Portuguese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi (Important)
To sum things up, here it goes.. So myself and 7 more programmers highly educated started working on this game 9 months ago when sourcr was uploaded first time, this same one. We worked on it for 3 months every second day fully 12/24 H, and all we got at the and was nothing.. Why ? Well.. How to say it, the game is fully chinese at first place, but the worst of it all, we spent most of the time trying to release it globaly which means not (Local host (127.0.0.1) . and it was impossible , cuz when we diged deeper and deeper into the files we found out that Api key made by them is expired. And its inpossible to make new one because its connected to all the config files addresses and other stuff. My advice the release is simple waste of time. At first it was odd for me that such release 3D is found , then I understood all of it at the end. Waste OF TIME.

sry for bad english I am typing from phone. Enjoy. And good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Avast found 3 Virus in the files.But avast have cleaned.I scan again and after second there are no virus in the 3 files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does any know how to make this work outside ip's settings and files need to be edited

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who is willing to translate with me, please contact meOnly BR

what root pass?[/QUOTE]

pass is: bb123456

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Virus detected:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm yeh worked fine until pets and then server segfaults working on a fix but ....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it worth the time to set this up online?
Or is it too buggy to add NPC's / Maps and make a Working MMO of this?

Question; Is the whole game editable or are most of the files Encrypted?

Back