Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    Teh PubLocation
    223Posts

Re: [Webgame] 猎手传奇H5 [HTML5]

[Webgame] 猎手传奇H5 [HTML5]
    Quote Originally Posted by jrcarvalho View Post
    Ei mano, você tem arquivo de servidores cruzados? crossserver64_debug.exe?
    não existe e nunca houve um exe entre servidores, pois os códigos embutidos e não são arbitrários, esses arquivos foram corrigidos para incluir 3 servidores. The cross servers is as far as I know included in the gameworld exe you'll need the LUA files that are generally removed from files.

Also if anyone manages to get the source code it would be much appreciated. Doubt you'll get it without spending money though.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    Teh PubLocation
    223Posts

Just an update on these files, in a few html files you'll find remnants of VBS/Ramnit.B

LTZS_BL20166.Com\phpStudy\WWW\temporary - Be sure to delete this whole folder, and possibly to be safe do not use the files. I'm fairly sure the virus has been removed at this point but to be cautious I'd suggest not using them unless you know what your doing. Sorry for my previous post about the subject since windows defender removed the files before I had a chance to look at them I hadn't noticed the signs.
    Also another attempted backdoor in LTZS_BL20166.Com\phpStudy\WWW\gm\gmquery.php
    these could be false positives but I'm not up to checking it atm

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    29Posts

thanks for sharing. I have a few questions ? how to adjust chat level? How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline? When you first start the game gives 500000 gold and 200000 diamonds how do I change it._? that's my question. Thanks:)

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by selipro View Post
    thanks for sharing. I have a few questions ? how to adjust chat level? How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline? When you first start the game gives 500000 gold and 200000 diamonds how do I change it._? that's my question. Thanks:)
    Chat Level:
    Access -> server -> s1 -> gameworld -> data -> config -> chat -> chatconst.config and chatlevel.config

Gold and Diamonds:
    Use navicat to access DB -> actor1 -> actors -> click with right button -> Design Table -> search to Gold and Yuanbao -> in "Default" define the value.

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    29Posts

Chat Level:
    Access -> server -> s1 -> gameworld -> data -> config -> chat -> chatconst.config and chatlevel.config

Gold and Diamonds:
    Use navicat to access DB -> actor1 -> actors -> click with right button -> Design Table -> search to Gold and Yuanbao -> in "Default" define the value.
    thank you :)

How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline?

and

Not Working

Chat Level:
    :(

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by selipro View Post
    thank you :)

How can I stop playing automatically when the player is offline?

and

Not Working

Chat Level:
    :(
    Now

phpstudy -> www -> resource -> config -> config.json -> search for "chatlv"

======

I don't know how to stop automatic battle..
    maybe do you need enter in gameworld -> data -> function -> search for "offlineplayer" or other choice.

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    29Posts

idea Re: [Webgame] 猎手传奇H5 [HTML5]

Now phpstudy -> www -> resource -> config -> config.json -> search for "chatlv" ====== I don't know how to stop automatic battle.. maybe do you need enter in gameworld -> data -> function -> search for "offlineplayer" or other choice.
    thank you, I can not do this. Can you help me? my discord address is: selipro#3858

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    88Posts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement