Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] Dao kiem Vo Song2 + Translate tuto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like a fun project but as it's very similar to VanTien I'll probably stick with that, when I get time to keep working on it :(. Best of luck to whoever works on it.

Also @d3nniL you are correct, web games can use ANY key movement common to PC games in general. They can suffer from some ghosting issues but those are avoidable. So your question was good to ask.

You maybe know some webgame source like those with WASD walking?
I`m searching for such a webgame with WASD movement to translate.... that would be cool. :)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure of a specific game with WASD these days, used to be in some Flash games, things like where you control tanks and such. I mostly develop games now and play them less, haha. But if you're wanting to develop a game with WASD it's not hard, you just need to use JavaScript to pick up the key events.

Similar to:

document.addEventListener("keydown", movePlayer);

But you'd obviously need to know which key is pressed, so in your function you'd detect which key it is and bind it to a movement direction, etc. Then you'd need to figure out what rate of movement you want, and detect collisions while moving so if you run into an impassable object like a tree, the movement stops. So there's more to it than just making movement in one direction :).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried with 3 computers and yes you can run online and everyone can see each other same map. I hope I understand you right

Thanks for the information
But want to ask a question
When you tested it in your 3 computers , all of them are connected with same lan or wlan or not?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can easily disable the automation , because all the files are not encrypted.

Are you serious??????????? where can i do that? i would be very thankful if you gimme a hint

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you serious??????????? where can i do that? i would be very thankful if you gimme a hint

Buddy the server is coded in java and here is the source code of it

My last exam is on 6 dec so i will start working on it again after 6 Dec ....

You can also extract the source of the swf flash files using sothink swf decompiler ...

If you are good in graphic designing and have some knowledge of programming , you can make your own game using this project and officially launch it too...;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, thanks for your reply. Can I change my account to admin or gm ?

Why I see "1" on side to my nickname ?

How did you cope with these mistakes?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends
It is very easy to make this game public !!
You just need to edit your domain or public ip in html and php files .....
Here is a test server of this game so just try it

---- Register Here

---- Login Here and Choose a server

This server is only up for few hours because i'm hosting it on my personal laptop for testing purpose only

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant say anything rightnow
first we have to translate server source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = King Boss; 8837371] Не могу сказать ничего правильного,
сначала мы должны перевести серверный источник [/ QUOTE]

Did you launch it on the VDS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP
lYmI6nX - [Webgame] Dao kiem Vo Song2 + Translate tuto - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What files did you specifically modify for the public ip? I did not find

I changed everything. On the server it comes in public and it does not load the server on the computer. What's the problem?

dont change server side ip
just use any tunnel to make a secure connection with your private ip .... and put your tunnel domain in html and php files only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont change server side ip
just use any tunnel to make a secure connection with your private ip .... and put your tunnel domain in html and php files only

How to give yourself an admin and there are commands for the administrator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where I should paste my public IP so the server was online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to create gm / adm account?

I'm br strong is translating suhasu if someone has in English and wants to share thank you <3

Back