Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Webgame - Knights of Fantasy H5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
found this game

officel game
link for files
install guide

gm stuff(password:123456):
127.0.0.1/gm/gm.php
uploading my english files rn:fanny::junglejane:

updated file littel bit

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What JRE version is required for the Node.exe not to instantly close when you run the 1-GameServer.cmd? In the readme it mentions a Setup-Java Environment.cmd that is supposed to install JRE but it isn't included in these files.Fixed it by downloading the latest version of Node and copying and pasting the Node.exe replacing the old Node.exe.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone have problem with world boss not logging damage and neutral boss and not doing damage at all just want to know if its an issue on my side or with the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Found the issue it's game3.min.js in webserver\htdocs\libs\modulesProbably some mistake when translating the file that broke something to do with boss fights.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone have problem with world boss not logging damage and neutral boss and not doing damage at all just want to know if its an issue on my side or with the files.

yeah made mistake already fixed,i can upload full files later for now just take the fix+alot rework

:thumbup: in few days i upload new files still fine tune translate:fanny:

Found the issue it's game3.min.js in webserver\htdocs\libs\modulesProbably some mistake when translating the file that broke something to do with boss fights.
yep was that file line 17k xD

The chat its broken? I will try redo the images

nah chat works for me

also need help with nummers they not realy work llike they should

look my code
Code:
 }, t.formatByWan = function (t, e) {
        if (void 0 === e && (e = 1), void 0 == t) return "";
        for (var i = ["K", "hundred million", "trillion", "Gigabit", "Billion"], r = [4, 8, 12, 16, 20], n = r.length - 1; n >= 0; n--) {
            var s = Math.pow(10, r[n]);
            if (t >= s) return (t / (s || 1)).toFixed(e) + i[n]
        }
        return 0 == e ? t.toFixed(e) : t.toString()
    }, t.formatByWan2 = function (t) {
        var e = t,
            i = e / Math.pow(10, 8) >> 0,
            r = (e -= Math.pow(10, 8) * i) / Math.pow(10, 4) >> 0;
        e -= Math.pow(10, 4) * r;
        var n = "";
        return i > 0 ? (n += i + "hundred million", r > 0 && (n += r + "K")) : r > 0 ? (n += r + "K", e > 0 && (n += e)) : n += e, n
    }, t.formatByWan3 = function (t, e) {
        if ((t = new Number(t)) > Math.pow(10, 20)) return (t /= Math.pow(10, 20)).toFixed(e) + "Billion";
        for (var i = ["K", "hundred million", "trillion", "Gigabit", "Billion"], r = [4, 8, 12, 16, 20], n = r.length - 1; n >= 0; n--) {

this is orginal
Code:
  return e ? (e += "", isNaN(e) ? e : t.getRandomName(i)) : t.getRandomName(i)
    }, t.formatByWan = function (t, e) {
        for (var i = ["万", "亿", "兆", "万兆", "亿兆"], r = [4, 8, 12, 16, 20], n = r.length - 1; n >= 0; n--) {
        }
        return 0 == e ? t.toFixed(e) : t.toString()
    }, t.formatByWan2 = function (t) {
        var e = t,
            i = e / Math.pow(10, 8) >> 0,
            r = (e -= Math.pow(10, 8) * i) / Math.pow(10, 4) >> 0;
        e -= Math.pow(10, 4) * r;
        var n = "";
        return i > 0 ? (n += i + "亿", r > 0 && (n += r + "万")) : r > 0 ? (n += r + "万", e > 0 && (n += e)) : n += e, n
    }, t.formatByWan3 = function (t, e) {
        if ((t = new Number(t)) > Math.pow(10, 20)) return (t /= Math.pow(10, 20)).toFixed(e) + "亿兆";
        for (var i = ["万", "亿", "兆", "万兆", "亿兆"], r = [4, 8, 12, 16, 20], n = r.length - 1; n >= 0; n--) {
        }
its in game2.min

maybe someone can help :eek:tt: line 20572

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server play is working

But, I cannot using CDK and GM password 123456 doesn't correct

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i go travel no pc for 5 days so takes those files ,gonna work more on them after im back :rolleyes:

updated files ,if u wanna use old account u cant replace mysql folder but u wont have english names for enemy -.- then

readme^^new_Server_events_vip
Code:
edit start time in database tff_ly_game1 -> uw_activity search for ,id2005 Carnival,id 1088 New server

if u not want the monthly card and weekly card and those points u get from buying stuff with yuna turn off vip exchange id 1092
i edit it so u can exchange them :)
:lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I change the initial 100,000 dimants? So that you don't get it right at startup?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
While I had an initial interest in this, this doesn't really seem worth it after doing a closer inspection without both an entire team working on it and somehow acquiring more recent files. This version is horrendously out of date compared to what's on the main site going by content (yes, I played it for a few days out of curiosity), UI updates, added VA and the massively larger character roster. For example, UI recoding in order to fit properly translated text, and not the crappy and lazy way that they did and just make the fonts small, blurry and unreadable. There are several features which will require deeper investigation on the server side because they are either seemingly incomplete or don't function fully compared to retail. the H5 code is minified and a huge mess to work with currently (advice on that would be to beautify it first before doing any real work and refactoring functions/variables as you understand them). Doing a MTL is the easiest part, but once you start fine tuning it and trying to properly fit it into the current UI, you're going to have a really, really rough time without actually editing the UI itself. Game seems decent enough as an idler and collector, but not really worth the investment due to the age of the files.

Also, this is technically a repost and could've just gone in the original thread a few pages back.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day.
Installed this source on Windows server 2012.
I open the port, go to the IP address 62.109.8.17, the registration is completely working, but the game freezes at the loading stage, what could be the reason? please, say Me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day.Installed this source on Windows server 2012.I open the port, go to the IP address 62.109.8.17, the registration is completely working, but the game freezes at the loading stage, what could be the reason? please, say Me
Edit IP in folder server to you IP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day.
Installed this source on Windows server 2012.
I open the port, go to the IP address 62.109.8.17, the registration is completely working, but the game freezes at the loading stage, what could be the reason? please, say Me

Change ip game.html and lib/module/game2.min.js
Change ip .js files in env-cfg folders in s1 and uc
Run sql tool[heidisql, etc...] and login to mysql. and ttf_ly_login -> uw_server_info -> change ip -> enter
and ttf_ly_main -> uw_game_config -> change ip -> enter

Sorry, bad english.
I can't guarantee...(This may not work...) :(:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Change ip game.html and lib/module/game2.min.js
Change ip .js files in env-cfg folders in s1 and uc
Run sql tool[heidisql, etc...] and login to mysql. and ttf_ly_login -> uw_server_info -> change ip -> enter
and ttf_ly_main -> uw_game_config -> change ip -> enter

Sorry, bad english.
I can't guarantee...(This may not work...) :(:

It did not help

GameServer\Server\uc\versions\manifest2.3.5.json

It's clear, you still need to change the IP address here. Then everything will work.

Back