Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [WebGame] The Monkey King Online English Translator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error flash player required I installed all flash player and not run I have open it in vps but flash can't leave me alone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need to translate to Portuguese, but I can not edit the .dat and .jat or swf files, even using the tools published here.

What is the correct way to translate text? Exactly what files should I unblock? I have already run the unpack of some .dat but I can not find the translations in a text editor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Mr Bradley I install all flash player and test all browsers its play fine in local host but global in vps requires flash player as bug

I can make you test by your self

Test here 136.243.200.121

Account :ragezone
Pass:123456

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@codingza
codingza - [WebGame] The Monkey King Online English Translator - RaGEZONE Forums

1.Java install ?
2.Path?
You = C:\DNTK\server
VDO = D:\DNTK\server

Hello Mr Bradley I install all flash player and test all browsers its play fine in local host but global in vps requires flash player as bugI can make you test by your selfTest here 136.243.200.121Account :ragezone
Pass:123456

Server PC or VPS ?
Install folder to drive C or drive D ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried all browsers but result is same

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are starting a web flash games project we already have some servers running correctly, we want to do in-game tests and also do translations for local languages. Who is interested I am leaving below link for registration and test of king monkey.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
need a little bit help :) or any one has a files with the latest update with the chinese sever ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to use Tool UnPack-Pack .DAT.JAT Monkey King Online. can run but don't have anythings only show 解包完成!耗时:6毫秒. and 打包完成!耗时:3毫秒

Back