Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [WebGame] The Monkey King Online English Translator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude For reply but
I already started searching tools there , lol 37 pages are there really time consuming..........

Tools Edit Monkey King Online :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I don't know what happened. I went to upgrade the mount and the Rider when I have I went out and then I came back not giving more upgrade invisible updates, somebody help me It appears R1 saying I click and nothing happens invisible Here is a photo
codingza - [WebGame] The Monkey King Online English Translator - RaGEZONE Forums
I clicked ascend Rider nothing happened

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Running Online - feel free to test the game,

It seems it has alot of bugs, but its a nice work and a very good release indeed,

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you configure it for public?

web/wwwroot/configuration
config.inc.php
$chongzhi='http://18.231.87.111:8008/'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP
$yxziyuan='http://18.231.87.111/res/'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP
$yxchongzhi='http://18.231.87.111/nap-the'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP
$yxip='18.231.87.111'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
web/wwwroot/configuration
config.inc.php
$chongzhi='http://18.231.87.111:8008/'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP
$yxziyuan='http://18.231.87.111/res/'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP
$yxchongzhi='http://18.231.87.111/nap-the'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP
$yxip='18.231.87.111'; -> YOUR PUBLIC IP

Not work for me??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not work for me??

I've found I can't connect to my own IP when setting up a private server, I can suggest 3 things..

Buy a vps and run the server on there, connect to the vps ip
Create another play page that connect to 0.0.0.0/127.0.0.1/localhost and use that(only you can use it)
Use a program like hamachi and connect to hamachi address

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not work for me??

If you are trying to set it online for Public access, you need to make sure your Router Ports are Open,

Also make sure to run it on D:/, trying to convert to C:/ wont work,

May be there are some firewalls, antivirus blocking your server too, you need to check those.

List of bugs know:
- WIng don`t upgrade after lvl 2
- Mount Dont upgrade after lvl 2
- Rider don`t upgrade after lvl 2

POssible way to fix is going to the database and set a trigger that reads the table and manually set it to the next level... its a bad fix, yet, its something,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Start server.bat problem.. Server failed start in my vps..How can i fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Log file:

at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.initSpringContext(GlobalChuanShare.java:16) [dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.init(GlobalChuanShare.java:12) [dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.start.XianlingStart.main(XianlingStart.java:38) [dntg_start.jar:?]2017-08-16 15:23:20 [config_error_logger]-[ERROR]-[main] load config error :config/game/sys_config/name.jatjava.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\DNTK\server\config\game\sys_config\name.jat (Sistem belirtilen dosyayý bulamýyor)2017-08-16 15:23:20 [config_error_logger]-[ERROR]-[main] cannt find config with name.jat

and error log.

2017-08-16 15:14:24 [com.xianling.io.SafeServiceListener]-[ERROR]-[main] safe service started at port[843]2017-08-16 15:14:37 [com.xianling.start.XianlingStart]-[ERROR]-[main] java.lang.NullPointerException at com.xianling.bus.stagecontroll.StageStatisticInit.init(StageStatisticInit.java:24) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.bus.stagecontroll.muduleinit.StageControllMuduleInit.moduleBusInit(StageControllMuduleInit.java:81) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.kernel.init.AfterSpringInitApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(AfterSpringInitApplicationListener.java:40) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:97) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:301) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:888) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:426) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.initSpringContext(GlobalChuanShare.java:16) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.init(GlobalChuanShare.java:12) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.start.XianlingStart.main(XianlingStart.java:38) [dntg_start.jar:?]2017-08-16 15:23:23 [com.xianling.io.SafeServiceListener]-[ERROR]-[main] safe service started at port[843]2017-08-16 15:23:37 [com.xianling.start.XianlingStart]-[ERROR]-[main] java.lang.NullPointerException at com.xianling.bus.stagecontroll.StageStatisticInit.init(StageStatisticInit.java:24) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.bus.stagecontroll.muduleinit.StageControllMuduleInit.moduleBusInit(StageControllMuduleInit.java:81) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.kernel.init.AfterSpringInitApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(AfterSpringInitApplicationListener.java:40) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:97) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:301) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:888) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:426) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83) ~[org.springframework.context-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar:3.0.2.RELEASE] at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.initSpringContext(GlobalChuanShare.java:16) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.init(GlobalChuanShare.java:12) ~[dntg_start.jar:?] at com.xianling.start.XianlingStart.main(XianlingStart.java:38) [dntg_start.jar:?]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, I have been play this game for awhile, and now this game has been closed.
I have found this thread by accident, I am so happy about it.
By the ways, could you tell me how to get free tale (by using code) or how to inject tales please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@codingza

INFO: Starting beans in phase 2147483647===================================================== server started failed.====================================================java.lang.NullPointerException at com.xianling.bus.stagecontroll.StageStatisticInit.init(StageStatisticInit.java:24) at com.xianling.bus.stagecontroll.muduleinit.StageControllMuduleInit.moduleBusInit(StageControllMuduleInit.java:81) at com.kernel.init.AfterSpringInitApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(AfterSpringInitApplicationListener.java:40) at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:97) at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:301) at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:888) at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:426) at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139) at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83) at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.initSpringContext(GlobalChuanShare.java:16) at com.xianling.share.GlobalChuanShare.init(GlobalChuanShare.java:12) at com.xianling.start.XianlingStart.main(XianlingStart.java:38)Press any key to continue . . .

codingza - [WebGame] The Monkey King Online English Translator - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to adjust auto path to level 1? Only working level 20 above.
And how to adjust the link to redirect the recharge?

And what .dat and .jat files are for translation?
DNTK \ web \ wwwroot \ res \ config \ us
Tool for encrypting is not working.

Last edited:
Back