Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] webgame MuOnline

mario2015 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

95% English :) Thank you for this.

PS Made my own Mini Client for this game it works flawless. :)

Anyone know how to make a gm account?
And is there any admin panel for this?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Would you mind sharing the tools/software you use to translate the game?

The tool/software is already here. :)
All you need is to know how they works, Voodoo doesn't want to share some tips that's why i'm not gonna share anything i've experimented.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All the information that you need to translate this game are in this forum .
I don't make video for noobs ... they need to put their brain to work if they want something .
I had 3-4 months to discover all the information that i needed to translate this game . With help from DEV
I sow Quiirex you made the translation ... cool ... but why your stealing Is hard for you to edit some images and yes ... the config ? ?
Yes The "client" is nice ... mini browser made by visual studio ... but if i stop the server no one will can connect on your server ... you use my files linked to my server :)

Last edited:
Reaction score

All the information that you need to translate this game are in this forum .
I don't make video for noobs ... they need to put their brain to work if they want something .
I had 3-4 months to discover all the information that i needed to translate this game . With help from DEV
I sow Quiirex you made the translation ... cool ... but why your stealing Is hard for you to edit some images and yes ... the config ? ?
Yes The "client" is nice ... mini browser made by visual studio ... but if i stop the server no one will can connect on your server ... you use my files linked to my server :)

I the MUClient.swf or GL is yours yea and the 90011.swf, Why don't you share things like that for us to develop this thing much better you know there's alot of things that a team can do not a single person. :)
and actually it's not totally linked, and secondly don't claim it as your files you just rewrited some code and actually worked with someone who is more knowledgable in decrypting files that is who you are calling "Dev" A.K.A thepatan55 :)

3 - 4 months just to translate? Yeah you've seen us translate it with in 1 month span.
And don't claim you can shutdown the server, because the GL or MUClient.swf doesn't need a traffic from your server. I've checked everything.

If there are credits for this it would be for thepatan55

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I the MUClient.swf or GL is yours yea and the 90011.swf, Why don't you share things like that for us to develop this thing much better you know there's alot of things that a team can do not a single person. :)
and actually it's not totally linked, and secondly don't claim it as your files you just rewrited some code and actually worked with someone who is more knowledgable in decrypting files that is who you are calling "Dev" A.K.A thepatan55 :)

3 - 4 months just to translate? Yeah you've seen us translate it with in 1 month span.
And don't claim you can shutdown the server, because the GL or MUClient.swf doesn't need a traffic from your server. I've checked everything.

If there are credits for this it would be for thepatan55

Quiirex please stop .... you just copied all the files ... 0 is your work here .
And if you check i attached here all the translation files , but someone start to sell it on internet and i deleted that link... so please stop :))
Yes it take'd me 3-4 months to translate all the files + SWF( image ) .. You need time to know from where is that image ... what they want to say in it ..

So Quiirex ... please stop to spam this forum with non sens

Reaction score

Quiirex please stop .... you just copied all the files ... 0 is your work here .
And if you check i attached here all the translation files , but someone start to sell it on internet and i deleted that link... so please stop :))
Yes it take'd me 3-4 months to translate all the files + SWF( image ) .. You need time to know from where is that image ... what they want to say in it ..

So Quiirex ... please stop to spam this forum with non sens

You are the one who's spouting nonsense here :)
All i know you only translated the .xls and xml but all the decrypting was thepatan55's work. So don't act like it's yours. ^_^

And don't say that there's nothing we worked for, Because we translated the .xls and .xmls by ourselfs. :) So stop being a crybaby.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Would you mind sharing the tools/software you use to translate the game?

85% from text is in on Database muglobal. You need to export all the files with navicat .. or different database program and edit them with excel .

15% of text is in config - 90011.swf .

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
@Quiirex @VooDo0 You guys might have different POV keep the off-thread discussions to a minimum. Thanks for sharing your stories. Now back on thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why i looking in all browser blackscreen and in MX5Browser is working perfectly. Any know how fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any know how unpack or edit 90011.swf?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi

they installed it for wlan?

what ips changed?

Thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this thing still alive? I'm currently in the works of re-creating this without the use of the phpstudy, stand-alone mysql, translated database and http application (IIS). I was wondering if anyone still is working on this? I'm running into some problems in concerns to the connect/J. the MySQL i use is the latest community release that uses a lot newer version of the protocol where the packed phpstudy uses an old 5.14 version.

Send me a PM if you're willing to help, observe that I only speak English.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this thing still alive? I'm currently in the works of re-creating this without the use of the phpstudy, stand-alone mysql, translated database and http application (IIS). I was wondering if anyone still is working on this? I'm running into some problems in concerns to the connect/J. the MySQL i use is the latest community release that uses a lot newer version of the protocol where the packed phpstudy uses an old 5.14 version.

Here's the output from when launching start2.bat

Reaction score

Hello, i've seen your effort apparently the MySQL version should be 5.14, if you want to team up with me i would gladly appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i've seen your effort apparently the MySQL version should be 5.14, if you want to team up with me i would gladly appreciate it.

Aha.. Alright, I didn't even consider the fact that there could be some version dependencies. I'll try to get a hold on a 5.14, try, test and come back with the results!

Thanks a lot. Google wasn't really helping me with this heh. I'll report back with the results.

Edit; I found this link, ( ) however I'm not sure if it's a 5.X.14 ish we are talking about here, or if it's 5.0.14 which would be a problem since the archive only goes to .15

Edit2; I found a mysql.dll file referencing to 5.5.53. Should that MySQL version work?

Aha.. Alright, I didn't even consider the fact that there could be some version dependencies. I'll try to get a hold on a 5.14, try, test and come back with the results!

Thanks a lot. Google wasn't really helping me with this heh. I'll report back with the results.

Edit; I found this link, ( ) however I'm not sure if it's a 5.X.14 ish we are talking about here, or if it's 5.0.14 which would be a problem since the archive only goes to .15

Edit2; I found a mysql.dll file referencing to 5.5.53. Should that MySQL version work?

5.5.53 installed, and the error actually went away on mulogin. However I receive errors on s1 when I run the last.bat.

I'll investigate on what's going on. Here's the dump:
https://pastebin.com/AdxgRy9m

Alright so just for fun I tried to enter the game (Something I haven't managed to do yet due to the derivation from the original release)

So adobe flash enabled, and I get a quick %#"%#%" chinese text in the middle, then pitch-black. I still have the errors in the terminal as I posted above.

v

I ran the whole thing using the standard phpstudy, and I receive the same black screen even if it's all on default settings.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So adobe flash enabled, and I get a quick %#"%#%" chinese text in the middle, then pitch-black. I still have the errors in the terminal as I posted above.

v

I ran the whole thing using the standard phpstudy, and I receive the same black screen even if it's all on default settings.

Hi

you need to use another browser for open game o change yoour browser for version max 27.x.x.x

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is this? Anyone know how to fix this? When this happend server crashes

Maybe in a couple if minutes online with people playing

yBwT7OK - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

you need to use another browser for open game o change yoour browser for version max 27.x.x.x

Thanks
Yo! Thanks a lot for your reply, what browser and version do you recommend?

What is this? Anyone know how to fix this? When this happend server crashes

Maybe in a couple if minutes online with people playing

yBwT7OK - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums
Can you post full log before and after on what happen? I dont know this game, but I have some knowledge about SQL.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back