Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think Google Translate is an atheist.. :zippy:

mario2015 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How is it going for you guys in terms of development? Going "ok" here.. Want to share some updates on app :)

Character search, account search. Set VIP type, VIP days, diamonds, recharge cash, character class etc :) Adding more and more :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice Plankt0n, wish to see your project online really soon :) App. is great, but tell us how it's going with game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice @Plankt0n, wish to see your project online really soon :) App. is great, but tell us how it's going with game?

Slow, I'm currently busy with re-translating everything to fix grammar issues caused by translating bots. But yeah, going forward. Created new shops, connecting them to other NPC's etc. Working on custom NPC's as well. We'll see how it goes :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A lot of progress. Mostly everything in terms of translation is now under control. There are still a lot of grammar corrections to be done. But making progress. Custom stores are also fixed. To reflect the old school muonline. Books at pasi, potions at Anna the potion girl, etc etc

Reaction score
I found the available admin commands, anyone know how to set GM status and what prefix to type in chat to execute? I managed to give my char Mu Admin title, but I don't know if that's enough.

my sql is a bit rusty but as i recall most games use a stored proc to check account/char status when checks for gm status. if you managed to translate even table names and such into english yet post them for me to look at. not willing to download seeing as how peeps be acting on here and keeping their work for their selfs. and yes i know for a fact that u can change names of tables and such to english if you know how to edit server files. via something like IDA to call for new names.

also look at account and char tables. check for what stored proc dependanties are. hell might even be a proc to "update" status to GM. can also try adding GM tag to name such as [GM] i know in my exp some games will give GM status just for doing that.

and as for the prefix for using GM commands in game i cant really say. sometimes if you look through the servers via hex can find the prefix. if u manage to give GM status to a char/account there might even be a ingame GM panel/tab. something you can try to do though is take those GM commands you found and search in HEX on the gameserver/login server for those commands. you might find the prefix right before said commands. check them all see if they have something in common like having / before the command

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your input. I've however had a look at the source files and it seems like there is no such thing as a GM character ala' "all other MMORPG's" they use a management tool, however according to source files this distribution is lacking 2 sub folders within WWW. That handles gm support.

Regardless I've decided to develop my own GM functions within my tool, and most likely in-game commands as well.

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your input. I've however had a look at the source files and it seems like there is no such thing as a GM character ala' "all other MMORPG's" they use a management tool, however according to source files this distribution is lacking 2 sub folders within WWW. That handles gm support.

Regardless I've decided to develop my own GM functions within my tool, and most likely in-game commands as well.

in that case look at stored procs in sql those files in said sub folders still would have to connect to sql and call a stored proc to do anything. easy to rebuild if you know how to look for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in that case look at stored procs in sql those files in said sub folders still would have to connect to sql and call a stored proc to do anything. easy to rebuild if you know how to look for it.

It's defined in the java files. No stored procedure, but thank you :)

I'm really happy with the outcome with the new "BOSS" images. Working on remaking all "cuddly" pictures since I dont find it fitting for this game. Starting with the boss images! :)

BEFORE

REMAKE

HOOVER

Anyone know how to turn off this annoying autowalk? If I stop my character, it takes 3-5 seconds and it goes to the next "quest" thing. It also automatically accepts quest prompts from NPC's etc, giving you no time to read what they actually say.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's defined in the java files. No stored procedure, but thank you :)

I'm really happy with the outcome with the new "BOSS" images. Working on remaking all "cuddly" pictures since I dont find it fitting for this game. Starting with the boss images! :)

BEFORE

REMAKE

HOOVER

Anyone know how to turn off this annoying autowalk? If I stop my character, it takes 3-5 seconds and it goes to the next "quest" thing. It also automatically accepts quest prompts from NPC's etc, giving you no time to read what they actually say.

I can help with that images. Actuall boss is more "Diablo" like than MUO.
About auto-walk, as i remember that was the same problem in MU-Ignition at very beggining but don't know about level limit. After some lvl. that function was disabled and you need to accept next NPC whispers manually.

If you want some example of mine just say what dimensions for this icons and what icons do you need, or give me an "old" example.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! Ok, I'll see if I can keep track on which lvl that ceases the auto-walk.

Regarding the boss image, yeah made it myself using a Diablo concept art! :) Wanted it to be menacing. And thank you for your offer.

Time for bed. Tomorrow; more work. Having all monsters re-named back to their original MU names, along with the map names.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Something new from me too, New desing, Vote Reward System with Calbacks,Character panel,player ranking, Guild Ranking.

What next ?

PK Clear,
Add stats,
Character storage( You can create more than 2 characters)(Already in progress)
Payment System(Buy Diamonds),
Buy Stats,
Warehouse system
Lotery System,
Webshop,

And in future something more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Something new from me too, New desing, Vote Reward System with Calbacks,Character panel,player ranking, Guild Ranking.

What next ?

PK Clear,
Add stats,
Buy Stats,
Warehouse system
Lotery System,
Webshop,

I like the website, reminds me of old school mu! How did you fix the maximum character set? I edited the settings within the java source but i told me to go shoot myself when I tried running the server again lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What next ?

PK Clear,
Add stats,
Buy Stats,
Warehouse system
Lotery System,
Webshop,

Nice MUOnlineWebs design, you should remake header, you can put here video.mp4, it's looking way better then static header.
Can't wait when some of you will run 1st. server on this files, it's good alternative for playing in MU while in job :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like the website, reminds me of old school mu! How did you fix the maximum character set? I edited the settings within the java source but i told me to go shoot myself when I tried running the server again lol.

Thanks man,Its not in client, i make the script in php, javascript witch store acc data, where you can Disable and Enable acc, and in one time can be only enabled 2 acc, but you can creat ulimited acc, just need to enable,disable them true my script, for moment i dont have time to finish it, but in sunday i get free time and i finish it, and i can show how it works.

Nice MUOnlineWebs design, you should remake header, you can put here video.mp4, it's looking way better then static header.
Can't wait when some of you will run 1st. server on this files, it's good alternative for playing in MU while in job :D

Thanks, I will consider your recommendation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks man,Its not in client, i make the script in php, javascript witch store acc data, where you can Disable and Enable acc, and in one time can be only enabled 2 acc, but you can creat ulimited acc, just need to enable,disable them true my script, for moment i dont have time to finish it, but in sunday i get free time and i finish it, and i can show how it works.

Thanks, I will consider your recommendation.
Really nice man, very smart and an interesting approach! Keep it up, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

ALRIGHT

I got some news. Work is on-going, and to create a semi-perfect server is going to take a lot of time. I don't want to smack up a fancy website with a half-assed server and call it a day and hope people donate monies for my alcohol problem.

However.

I have decided to 'release' my development environment for the 'public'. This will allow you to;

• Create an account.
  • Play.
  • Test.
  • Report issues/possible fixes.
  • Receive a reward for your assistance when the server launches "for real".

What this basically mean is that NO, you will probably not keep your character. However, the reward given to those who are playing daily, being dedicated and help me grow a great community will be heavily rewarded to give you a boost when we launch. It will cover up for your spent time, and give you an insane head-start. The more you put into the 'beta' the bigger the reward.

Play the game as you would normally. Algorithms are put into place that generates your boost when we launch. Trust me it's worth it.

1. Create an account.
  2. Play the game.
  3. Register a forum account.
  4. Report everything you see that needs to be fixed.
    a) Grammar issues
    b) Bugs
    c) Improvements
  5. Even if I know what needs to be fixed I want your input!

I want to be staff, I'm a really good guy/girl; - Yeah I'm sure you are. But I want accept any applications. However, if I notice someone that's really dedicated, post bugs, help improve I will most likely contact YOU. Besides that, one of my requirements are that you are are of legal age and speak and type English fluently.

alrighty..., knock yourself out

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oke, playing now. Fix forums e-mail activation as i can't active my account.
You should add that info into Server AD's.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oke, playing now. Fix forums e-mail activation as i can't active my account.
You should add that info into Server AD's.

Activation should be disabled, sorry I'll fix that now.

Fixed. Also due to the technical differences between the 2 platforms, an integrated one registration - all systems, will not be looked into until way way later. :) Your passwords however are not written in clear text using my updated registration form, compared to the original website which doesn't use any encryption what-so-ever.. lol.

I still recommend using strong passwords along with an unique one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Here you can see this is the Character system, There you can create ulimited characters, and use any character any time. Also there is security for dont disabling other account characters.

Done:
Character storage( You can create more than 2 characters)(Finish)

Next:

PK Clear,
Add stats,
Buy Stats,
Warehouse system
Lotery System,
Webshop,

Back