Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey @Plankt0n did you figure out how to solve that min and max level issue when exporting row 7 to xls...all i have in that xls in all 35 sheets is #REF!

I'm not finished with this sheet yet, but some monsters are translated, yw.

I understand that, 12.zh-CN.en I think is this one ? Maybe you can share me your progress and i finish it tonight. for me its not be so hard because i can use already my item maker.
No problem bro i translate by my self, i already half is done :)

Yes it's system_script no# 12.

You translated and fixed the names of 1562 rows in one night? You do know that the names that are auto-translated are wrong right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not finished with this sheet yet, but some monsters are translated, yw.

Yes it's system_script no# 12.

You translated and fixed the names of 1562 rows in one night? You do know that the names that are auto-translated are wrong right?
Yes its done.

Almost all items i put in my bank and look what item it is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes its done.
Almost all items i put in my bank and look what item it is.

Hmm.. So you translated all text, and then manually changed all names back to their original English names under one evening? Nice. I'm at 800 done, aprox. 1000 left. Well done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm.. So you translated all text, and then manually changed all names back to their original English names under one evening? Nice. I'm at 800 done, aprox. 1000 left. Well done.
I send You Pm message.

Only need to translate correct Ordinary props. there is the healing pots e.t.c

For today i finish, when i get free time i finish the webshop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Plankt0n how to u link row 10 Npc distribution to row 13 Conversation configuration. having that update links thing again. i do see this
=VLOOKUP(B9;IF({1;0};'file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/MU stuff/test/D-对话配置.xls'#$对话配置.$B$1:$B$1048576;'file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/MU stuff/test/D-对话配置.xls'#$对话配置.$A$1:$A$1048576);2;0)
which 对话配置.xls is this Conversation configuration. do i just delete that or something and it will work like what u did with Monster distribution?
im asuming that all i do is delete that vlookup crap and replace it with the value from the 对话ID
column

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Plankt0n how to u link row 10 Npc distribution to row 13 Conversation configuration. having that update links thing again. i do see this
=VLOOKUP(B9;IF({1;0};'file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/MU stuff/test/D-对话配置.xls'#$对话配置.$B$1:$B$1048576;'file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/MU stuff/test/D-对话配置.xls'#$对话配置.$A$1:$A$1048576);2;0)
which 对话配置.xls is this Conversation configuration. do i just delete that or something and it will work like what u did with Monster distribution?
im asuming that all i do is delete that vlookup crap and replace it with the value from the 对话ID
column

that is just what you should do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Plankt0n how to u link row 10 Npc distribution to row 13 Conversation configuration. having that update links thing again. i do see this
column

Yes delete it and just have the value written down. The point of the vlookup is that many fields are connected when it comes to names. Which makes it easier to update. For instance; monster distribution have the monster names and decides monster names when they spawn. However Monster template also have monster names defined, but they aren't used as mob names when spawned. But you still want to have the same names at all xls, no? :) That's why it's handy to have a link inbetween. But I just have all links removed. I prefer to do extra work instead of having xls' giving crap warnings about broken links hehe.

how to unpack ?

Unpack what? .JAR? Any .class decompiler would do.

Reaction score
working on scri[pt 56 now
=_xlfn.IFERROR(VLOOKUP(A2;'file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/MU stuff/original/12-props-equipment.xls'#$normal items.$A$1:$E$1048576; 5; FALSE()); "Equipment")

=_xlfn.IFERROR(VLOOKUP(A4;'file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/MU stuff/original/12-props-equipment.xls'#$normal items.$A$1:$E$1048576; 5; FALSE()); "Equipment")
do i replace the #REF!
with Equipment? if im looking at the vlookup correctly its looking for that isnt it? or is it the 1048576?

i even went so far as saving row 12 as 12-道具-装备.xls so as to make sure the link isnt broken then updated links to point to that file and its now showing as #N/A or ###

Last edited:
Reaction score
just a little update as me and Plankt0n have found out that the files currently in this thread have been sabotaged. system_script12 is missing alot of data for items and such. so i would use only the original link in thead to get the files. use the rest at your own risk as stuff is broken in them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes delete it and just have the value written down. The point of the vlookup is that many fields are connected when it comes to names. Which makes it easier to update. For instance; monster distribution have the monster names and decides monster names when they spawn. However Monster template also have monster names defined, but they aren't used as mob names when spawned. But you still want to have the same names at all xls, no? :) That's why it's handy to have a link inbetween. But I just have all links removed. I prefer to do extra work instead of having xls' giving crap warnings about broken links hehe.

Unpack what? .JAR? Any .class decompiler would do.
unpack 0.O file and .swf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask why ur trying to make it a pay to win game? everything that should be allowed to be bought u can get in the diamond shop. all that should really be done is something like a paypal api page to buy diamonds

i will admit nice job though man

I actually have to disagree with your statement here, what Fleks is doing is actually amazing. He's (Or she?) is putting a lot of effort into these custom modifications which isn't easy. + time consuming. MU always have the "pay2win" shadow. Regardless. I believe it's up to everyone when it comes to where they want to spend their time. Some people enjoy the game as is. And some have cash to spend to boost their gameplay, often because they don't have the time to farm to get the gear they want.

I'm heavily against pay to win, but I understand and support Fleks work. Really well done! +++

unpack 0.O file and .swf

what?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask why ur trying to make it a pay to win game? everything that should be allowed to be bought u can get in the diamond shop. all that should really be done is something like a paypal api page to buy diamonds

i will admit nice job though man

Everything what i want to say, Plankt0n already say :D

I actually have to disagree with your statement here, what Fleks is doing is actually amazing. He's (Or she?) is putting a lot of effort into these custom modifications which isn't easy. + time consuming. MU always have the "pay2win" shadow. Regardless. I believe it's up to everyone when it comes to where they want to spend their time. Some people enjoy the game as is. And some have cash to spend to boost their gameplay, often because they don't have the time to farm to get the gear they want.

I'm heavily against pay to win, but I understand and support Fleks work. Really well done! +++

what?

For knowing i am He. :D

And thanks for your support.

Reaction score
everything that should be allowed to be bought is in the ingame diamond shop. pay2win is best way to have a server die fast being able to pay for whatever the player wants.

thats why i only went as fast as having a pay function. that pay2win is a joke

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything that should be allowed to be bought is in the ingame diamond shop. pay2win is best way to have a server die fast being able to pay for whatever the player wants.

thats why i only went as fast as having a pay function. that pay2win is a joke

Everybody chose how he want make the server, i prefer make biger income from server what helps in future for server development and allows me open more than 1 server what also dont be the webshop, and stop this poop why why, i preffer that i need it and i make it.

Back