Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About the 90011.swf file.
It is not perfect yet. I'm having a hard time. :*:

Materials: SwfDescrypt.exe, 90011.swf

1. Copy the above two files to the same folder.
2. Drag and drop the 90011.swf file to SwfDescrypt.exe
3. The lang_complete.swf file will be created.
4. Double-click SwfDescrypt.exe

If you do this, you will have several files.

Maybe descompress_9011.bin This file will be the main file.
Please let me know how to edit this file.

- How to make a swf file again. What I found.
1. Rename or delete 90011.swf, lang_complete.swf
2. Drag and drop the descompress_9011.bin file into SwfDescrypt.exe
3. This will create the lang_compress.bin file.
4. Drag and drop the lang_compress.bin file into SwfDescrypt.exe
5. The lang_complete.swf file is created.
6. Rename the lang_complete.swf file to 90011.swf

I have successfully connected to the game this way.

Finally, put the txt.json file in descompress_9011.bin
how?
Please help me. How can I edit it?

Me too :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can share Mini client please?

And what do you want to make? RIP of that all?
If you don't want to make it by your own, just don't do it.

That's why MU:I, MU:O and MUO died, alot of garbage servers, and admins like this one above.

Reaction score
just an Update have Multi Server Function working. also started working on proper translations. looking for people to help with translations.
will be releasing how to run more than one server if i see thread become active again.

also might have found the apk for the android part of this game. cant say for sure until i test it. not a priority as of right now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have a guide for make a server of this from 0?

Reaction score
About the 90011.swf file.
It is not perfect yet. I'm having a hard time. :*:

Materials: SwfDescrypt.exe, 90011.swf

1. Copy the above two files to the same folder.
2. Drag and drop the 90011.swf file to SwfDescrypt.exe
3. The lang_complete.swf file will be created.
4. Double-click SwfDescrypt.exe

If you do this, you will have several files.

Maybe descompress_9011.bin This file will be the main file.
Please let me know how to edit this file.

- How to make a swf file again. What I found.
1. Rename or delete 90011.swf, lang_complete.swf
2. Drag and drop the descompress_9011.bin file into SwfDescrypt.exe
3. This will create the lang_compress.bin file.
4. Drag and drop the lang_compress.bin file into SwfDescrypt.exe
5. The lang_complete.swf file is created.
6. Rename the lang_complete.swf file to 90011.swf

I have successfully connected to the game this way.

Finally, put the txt.json file in descompress_9011.bin
how?
Please help me. How can I edit it?

if i recall i was told its something like edit txt.json then drag to swfdescrypt then that makes the data_lang.bin then you have to do something like hex all the bins together then that bin gets dragged into swfdescrypt to make new 90011 cant recall exactly how to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Server file is run smooth, joined to game and test play, graphic is looks good, but how to translate to other language...
of course it must be decoded .swf file first....
And could somebody provide Mu Web CMS compatible with this Webgame MuOnline Server file...

Thank!

PS: Did someone know, how to make it play over network, not on local machine?

WebGame_MuOnline - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
The Server file is run smooth, joined to game and test play, graphic is looks good, but how to translate to other language...
of course it must be decoded .swf file first....
And could somebody provide Mu Web CMS compatible with this Webgame MuOnline Server file...

Thank!

PS: Did someone know, how to make it play over network, not on local machine?

View attachment 165134
everything you asked about has been provided in this thread. look through the thread. dealing with swf is easy also. if you would just read and download repacks you would find all you need. if you cant do that idk what to tell you.

side note been trying to get nativefier working to make a universal miniclient but having some issues with it. cant get -flash-path to use flash i installed outside of google chrome. if anyone thats used this to make a mini client for this game still around help a bro out with flash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working fine on latest flash, problem is chrome:
Cross-origin plugin content from must have a visible size larger than 400 x 300 pixels, or it will be blocked. Invisible content is always blocked.
gl.swf loads fine ..after that, the error above is displayed in console. runs fine on ie 11 flash 32
Adobe Flash is at its EOL and will become useless next year...too bad for this variant of MU.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything you asked about has been provided in this thread. look through the thread. dealing with swf is easy also. if you would just read and download repacks you would find all you need. if you cant do that idk what to tell you.

side note been trying to get nativefier working to make a universal miniclient but having some issues with it. cant get -flash-path to use flash i installed outside of google chrome. if anyone thats used this to make a mini client for this game still around help a bro out with flash

First off all, i want to play this over network (lan, wan), but after change all IP from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.100 in this Webgame MU and try to connect over LAN or play directly on this server, it show black screen... but if when change back to 127.0.0.1, it connect and show the character to enter game...

If it play OK on LAN, i will think to try translate to my language...

Did someone set it up and play over LAN successfully?

Thank!

Reaction score
First off all, i want to play this over network (lan, wan), but after change all IP from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.100 in this Webgame MU and try to connect over LAN or play directly on this server, it show black screen... but if when change back to 127.0.0.1, it connect and show the character to enter game...

If it play OK on LAN, i will think to try translate to my language...

Did someone set it up and play over LAN successfully?

Thank!

database has 2 tables ips need to be changed in.

black screen is normally a flash issue. make sure whatever browser you are using on other pc for external connect or lan connect has flash 29.x installed. like firefox 59 i believe. also setting ip to 192.168.1.100 wont get you external connections only lan connections'

also mods id say this is a release not a development. its 100% working. last repack is all in rough english with almost all icons done to english. at this point its more of if people wanna put time into making proper translations.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks, it works

Hello

Fix Expanded Backpack finished .. soon I upload a video

* Waiting time to open padlocks. working
* When they are not open, they all open. working
* the last lock is no longer blocked. working

Fixes in java Source

Thank you

PS: you can see the operation on my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those people who stuck on black screen, you can uninstall flash player which is above v29 at your window and download flash player v29 from the link below .
Inside the zip file contains "Flash player v29 for Firefox , IE , Chrome" , i tested on Chrome and it's not working , but firefox is fine.
Remember to Disable the Network adapter while trying to install , Select "Never Update" at the end of the flash player installation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For those people who stuck on black screen, you can uninstall flash player which is above v29 at your window and download flash player v29 from the link below .
Inside the zip file contains "Flash player v29 for Firefox , IE , Chrome" , i tested on Chrome and it's not working , but firefox is fine.
Remember to Disable the Network adapter while trying to install , Select "Never Update" at the end of the flash player installation.

hi

here flash version

I will paste here the Flash version I used to make my game run.
The version is 29.0.0.113 (the first 29)and can be downloaded from here: .

In case anyone doesn't want to search for it, here it is for that version.
(Original Posted by Grox)

Thanks

Back