Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- nevermind delete this post

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, again thank you a lot for answering! It means a lot!

But..

It doesn't make any sense? :S It works fine on my server. All work play kill monsters blah blah. But on my own pc it's all black screen. And it's the same broweser and same version of adobe. ( I copied the browser from server to pc )

Any ideas? Again thank you a lot man!

Don't worry man, we will all fix this together, any luck I get I will share! And i hope you do the same.

Yes change ip from local to your external ip . ( database + muserver-folder)
When you try to play from other ip you will get to connect to 127.0.0.1 not to real ip

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody knows what its this? It crash my server every time.

HBNs7n3 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This error is from vps from some closed port

Translated bug ... you need to find all the errors on that file if not the server will crash

I finally translated all 94 files, S1 now SPAMS A LOT of these:

Code:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: " 2"        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:481)        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527)        at com.mu.game.model.service.StringTools.analyzeIntegerMap(StringTools.java:348)        at com.mu.game.model.item.action.ItemActionFactory.createOpenBox(ItemActionFactory.java:270)        at com.mu.game.model.item.action.ItemActionFactory.createAction(ItemActionFactory.java:71)        at com.mu.game.model.item.model.ItemModel.initCommonItem(ItemModel.java:261)        at com.mu.game.model.item.model.ItemModel.init(ItemModel.java:112)        at com.mu.db.manager.GlobalDBManager.loadItemData(GlobalDBManager.java:179)        at com.mu.db.manager.GlobalDBManager.loadGlobalConfigs(GlobalDBManager.java:92)        at com.mu.db.manager.GlobalDBManager.initData(GlobalDBManager.java:70)        at com.mu.MuServer.initGlobalData(MuServer.java:52)        at com.mu.MuServer.initConfigs(MuServer.java:30)        at com.mu.MuServer.main(MuServer.java:85)

I tried the things below, but still same issue. Is this because I need to fix the translated files VooDo0? If so any way to identify what files to fix? :)

That error caused by "Invariant Culture" code missing in that server, and some regional values in your OS. I've got the same error. Well, that is should help:
(modify params in batch file): -Duser.language=en-US

Also, you can try to change system region settings.

mario2015 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

And then:

I.e. in your system, display leading zeros should be through 0,7 instead of 0.7
Reboot and this should works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I finally translated all 94 files, S1 now SPAMS A LOT of these:

Code:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: " 2"        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:481)        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527)        at com.mu.game.model.service.StringTools.analyzeIntegerMap(StringTools.java:348)        at com.mu.game.model.item.action.ItemActionFactory.createOpenBox(ItemActionFactory.java:270)        at com.mu.game.model.item.action.ItemActionFactory.createAction(ItemActionFactory.java:71)        at com.mu.game.model.item.model.ItemModel.initCommonItem(ItemModel.java:261)        at com.mu.game.model.item.model.ItemModel.init(ItemModel.java:112)        at com.mu.db.manager.GlobalDBManager.loadItemData(GlobalDBManager.java:179)        at com.mu.db.manager.GlobalDBManager.loadGlobalConfigs(GlobalDBManager.java:92)        at com.mu.db.manager.GlobalDBManager.initData(GlobalDBManager.java:70)        at com.mu.MuServer.initGlobalData(MuServer.java:52)        at com.mu.MuServer.initConfigs(MuServer.java:30)        at com.mu.MuServer.main(MuServer.java:85)

I tried the things below, but still same issue. Is this because I need to fix the translated files VooDo0? If so any way to identify what files to fix? :)

Try tu edit and upload one by one.and if you used that file translator you need to re-edit . you will have some numbers missing "." & "," missing , script broken

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright I've been wasting hours now fixing translations error, from entry 94 to 30 now. It's time for people to start sharing poop. This is tedious.. And I know people have fixed blob data.

Anyone? I'll share if others do. I'm, prepared to release everything when done if I get some help with the tedious tasks, otherwise I'll do what everybody else does, keeping it for themselves, and I'm willing to go further and leech whatever I can get my hands on. (Believe me, I've already secured a lot of data)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright I've been wasting hours now fixing translations error, from entry 94 to 30 now. It's time for people to start sharing poop. This is tedious.. And I know people have fixed blob data.

Anyone? I'll share if others do. I'm, prepared to release everything when done if I get some help with the tedious tasks, otherwise I'll do what everybody else does, keeping it for themselves, and I'm willing to go further and leech whatever I can get my hands on. (Believe me, I've already secured a lot of data)

Hello

nobody shares, because of the difficulty of translating, you will even see that the first 20 script are linked inside, the translation I doubt they share it, I think that maybe the tools or ways to open the blob and swf.

PS: I have more than 30 hours and I still need the first 15 script, the next 80 are already =)

4ylzRo2 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job guys, especially Plankton and michael_admin for cooperation with these files.
Wish you luck, i like it, was playing MU-Ignition for moment, was cool but Pay2Win too much.

You should make original Dev. topic guys with actuall changelog. :)

Great job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

nobody shares, because of the difficulty of translating, you will even see that the first 20 script are linked inside, the translation I doubt they share it, I think that maybe the tools or ways to open the blob and swf.

PS: I have more than 30 hours and I still need the first 15 script, the next 80 are already =)

4ylzRo2 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums
Looks good. I got fully translated .swf files, I'm only working on the database atm. Only 30isch scripts left. Will be done in 1-2 days max.

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks good. I got fully translated .swf files, I'm only working on the database atm. Only 30isch scripts left. Will be done in 1-2 days max.

hi

Good thing if you do not share the swf translated, the tool you use can say what it is, I would be very grateful

thank

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I upload 1 time here all the translation ... but they are people who start to sell it after 1 day ...

For swf you can take from my server .

All swf image was translated and edited .

Link unpack client:

password: ragezone

source:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi

Good thing if you do not share the swf translated, the tool you use can say what it is, I would be very grateful

thank

SWF are encrypted. You need knowledge about desencryption. Currently I am translating the whole game into Spanish and making editions in the client as formatting the numbers of the currency and it is complicated.

87655a4daccc408870ed041ad7ae4071 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone is doing some server with these and actually can develop this files, im able to make some GFX / WebDesign for server needs. Sure i can help with translating but i'm not sure how much i can handle.

Just PM me if someone want to make some great project with this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost done... system.script 18# is a real pain in the butt to fix translation issues.. But only 18 of 94 left! Then you have to check the grammar, since the translation tools kinda sucks. Haha.. But it's better than

"
你已经可以进行二转任务了#b寻找#n:{2}#a:{0}精灵安吉#a#n:{2}#a:{1}传送#a#n:{2}"

>.>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not my server, but we can try, here, there's url from VooDo0 signature

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes please, url ?
VooDo0s server:

I've tried it, this game deserves more attention. I'm soon done with the translation.

Ok... done, almost. 95% translated.. However now the fun begins, re-translate all files due to retarded grammar as used by all translator services.. hah..

PS. Anyone know what ports to open for "online" play. I've open those I can find in the files. But I still need to turn the server firewall off.

Back