webgame MuOnline

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112
    MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    37Posts

Re: [RELEASE] webgame MuOnline

Quote Originally Posted by Quiirex View Post
    I the MUClient.swf or GL is yours yea and the 90011.swf, Why don't you share things like that for us to develop this thing much better you know there's alot of things that a team can do not a single person. :)
    and actually it's not totally linked, and secondly don't claim it as your files you just rewrited some code and actually worked with someone who is more knowledgable in decrypting files that is who you are calling "Dev" A.K.A thepatan55 :)

3 - 4 months just to translate? Yeah you've seen us translate it with in 1 month span.
    And don't claim you can shutdown the server, because the GL or MUClient.swf doesn't need a traffic from your server. I've checked everything.

If there are credits for this it would be for @thepatan55
    Quiirex please stop .... you just copied all the files ... 0 is your work here .
    And if you check i attached here all the translation files , but someone start to sell it on internet and i deleted that link... so please stop :))
    Yes it take'd me 3-4 months to translate all the files + SWF( image ) .. You need time to know from where is that image ... what they want to say in it ..

So Quiirex ... please stop to spam this forum with non sens

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    397Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VooDo0 View Post
    Quiirex please stop .... you just copied all the files ... 0 is your work here .
    And if you check i attached here all the translation files , but someone start to sell it on internet and i deleted that link... so please stop :))
    Yes it take'd me 3-4 months to translate all the files + SWF( image ) .. You need time to know from where is that image ... what they want to say in it ..

So Quiirex ... please stop to spam this forum with non sens
    You are the one who's spouting nonsense here :)
    All i know you only translated the .xls and xml but all the decrypting was @thepatan55's work. So don't act like it's yours. ^_^

And don't say that there's nothing we worked for, Because we translated the .xls and .xmls by ourselfs. :) So stop being a crybaby.
    Last edited by Quiirex; 3 Days Ago at 10:41 AM. Reason: Edited

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    37Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Am NoLimiT View Post
    Would you mind sharing the tools/software you use to translate the game?
    85% from text is in on Database muglobal. You need to export all the files with navicat .. or different database program and edit them with excel .

15% of text is in config - 90011.swf .

ModeratorRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    InternetLocation
    2,574Posts

Re: webgame MuOnline

@Quiirex @VooDo0 You guys might have different POV keep the off-thread discussions to a minimum. Thanks for sharing your stories. Now back on thread.

Moderator & Developer
    I CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR SERVER, USE THE CORRECT HELP SECTION INSTEAD.
    I AM ONLY TAIGA ON RAGEZONE!

DO NOT PM ME FOR GAME RELATED QUESTIONS, THESE MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED!

MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    89Posts

Why i looking in all browser blackscreen and in MX5Browser is working perfectly. Any know how fix that?
    MuOnline GoD Like Season 12 EP. 1-2 (IGCN)
    www.mugodlike.es

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    397Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOur View Post
    Why i looking in all browser blackscreen and in MX5Browser is working perfectly. Any know how fix that?
    Flash should be version 29.0.0.171 :) It will fix, and work with all browsers.

MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    89Posts

Any know how unpack or edit 90011.swf?
    Last edited by DarkOur; 19 Hours Ago at 06:12 PM.
    MuOnline GoD Like Season 12 EP. 1-2 (IGCN)
    www.mugodlike.es

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Advertisement