Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am long gone now, I have come back to this game anyway

How did you develop your game?:w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-snip

Working on this, I was wondering if this would be something that you guys find interesting? An editor for editing accounts and characters and maybe more in the future. Much like (for those that remember) the old school .

mario2015 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-snip

Working on this, I was wondering if this would be something that you guys find interesting? An editor for editing accounts and characters and maybe more in the future. Much like (for those that remember) the old school .

I'm interested in this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, then I will continue the work on it. I will release the first version when basic functions are ready. Like update character, update account, set new password, create new account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, then I will continue the work on it. I will release the first version when basic functions are ready. Like update character, update account, set new password, create new account.

Is the data is hosted into SQL? Maybe the better idea is to develop, or modify MUOnline Websites, like DMN, WebEngine, MUOnline Webs? I don't know how much VOoDo0 job done with MUEurope Web but it's still DMN engine.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no have idea of this game but i know how to translate swf files i will try translate it from the scratch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you :eek:tt:

Reaction score
Web is vurnerable, :)
I'm kinda busy with my works i can't update too much but if you want some translated sql.
I would share mine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Web is vurnerable, :)
I'm kinda busy with my works i can't update too much but if you want some translated sql.
I would share mine.

If you want to share It will be great to anyone who wants to develop

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
I upload 1 time here all the translation ... but they are people who start to sell it after 1 day ...

For swf you can take from my server .

All swf image was translated and edited .

Link unpack client:

password: ragezone

source:
need help i for got where i put this file ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the data is hosted into SQL? Maybe the better idea is to develop, or modify MUOnline Websites, like DMN, WebEngine, MUOnline Webs? I don't know how much VOoDo0 job done with MUEurope Web but it's still DMN engine.

The application is connected to the MySQL server. It's meant for server administrators to make quick changes without having to use a MySQL Workbench.

Remote connection will be possible by the decision of the server manager.

Progress.. DB connection and update working, now it's time to populate the tool with the fields that would be most interesting. Anyone here know where the diamond amount is stored within mu_role? I can't find a row that makes sense besides "binded_ingot" but I don't think that's the right one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The application is connected to the MySQL server. It's meant for server administrators to make quick changes without having to use a MySQL Workbench.

Remote connection will be possible by the decision of the server manager.

Progress.. DB connection and update working, now it's time to populate the tool with the fields that would be most interesting. Anyone here know where the diamond amount is stored within mu_role? I can't find a row that makes sense besides "binded_ingot" but I don't think that's the right one?

Yes diamond keep in mu_role

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working now. I'm satisfied with the layout. Tested and works. Had to make a stored procedure though for ingots.

But it works! Have to figure out how GM's work to promote users to GM's here. And ban users.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, please somebody tell me which ports to open, I've enabled all ports I can find and I'm tired of the vague answers. Give. Me. A. List.

If anyone is sitting working on system_script translated xls and xml files and want to share, speak up. I've put days on translating them, but there are to many broken system calls like %x% etc.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will share information about the image file and the SWF file to the , Notify your email to me , I will open access to you immediately.

Untitled-3 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Untitled-2 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Untitled-1 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Michael. I've translated all files, some missing, but there are so many broken system calls. Are you really translating 1 line by 1? That's going to take you years. :O

Back