Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Michael. I've translated all files, some missing, but there are so many broken system calls. Are you really translating 1 line by 1? That's going to take you years. :O

hi

I made the calls again, it was not that difficult, most of them were translated into blocks, but there are some difficult ones that I do line by line.
I'm missing 10 script files

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi

I made the calls again, it was not that difficult, most of them were translated into blocks, but there are some difficult ones that I do line by line.
I'm missing 10 script files

thanks

I can send you what I have when I get back home. If you want.

Anyone sitting on system_Script 7? Monster distribution, mines fucked with links. for Minimum and maximum levels.

mario2015 - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can send you what I have when I get back home. If you want.

Anyone sitting on system_Script 7? Monster distribution, mines fucked with links. for Minimum and maximum levels.

hi

Some files are linked with external files that are not inside the database, so it is easier to maintain the values and break the formulas

Thank you

PS : I'm working on script 18 to the end I see the 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know it's legal here, but guys i see the topic is hot and you're helping each other, so what do you think about Discord? It's good app for developing such things, i know because I'm on the mooege Diablo III Discord.

You can find developers here, help and better communication. I'm not saying to complately turn off rage-zone but maybe adding here changelogs or something like that.

I'm following this topic because i like the sharing of this source, it's something what we can't find in MUOnline. Wish to help but I'm only solid in graphics, UI etc.

Great job, still following!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know it's legal here, but guys i see the topic is hot and you're helping each other, so what do you think about Discord? It's good app for developing such things, i know because I'm on the mooege Diablo III Discord.

You can find developers here, help and better communication. I'm not saying to complately turn off rage-zone but maybe adding here changelogs or something like that.

I'm following this topic because i like the sharing of this source, it's something what we can't find in MUOnline. Wish to help but I'm only solid in graphics, UI etc.

Great job, still following!

Some developers here ( Not naming names for privacy ) are discussing and sharing within MEGA.nz chat.

ANYWAY! Some updates! :)

• New UI
  • DB update functions now working (update etc)
  • Use own DB settings + save settings.
  • Adding cash to users (no more need for website.com/admin to add)
  • Adding more soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some developers here ( Not naming names for privacy ) are discussing and sharing within MEGA.nz chat.

ANYWAY! Some updates! :)

• New UI
  • DB update functions now working (update etc)
  • Use own DB settings + save settings.
  • Adding cash to users (no more need for website.com/admin to add)
  • Adding more soon!

It is very wonderful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok first alpha version released. Don't download and use this app, it will make your day really hard.

(Check my signature for download, all my releases will be on my public mega.nz)

And again for those that doesn't understand. This is an alpha release. That means, bugs are there, they will exist, they will show themselves. It's an evaluation copy for you to crash and come with ideas to what I need to implement.

Always download my releases, I might remove them whenever I feel like it. People sharing data with me will always have access and also have access to the first stable releases. Why? Because I believe in people sharing code, that's why.

Oh and PS.

The reason I release alpha version is for you to check it out and come with ideas on what database fields you want to be able to update, character info, cash etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know where these marked below are found in the server/db files so i can translate them? Can't find them..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the available admin commands, anyone know how to set GM status and what prefix to type in chat to execute? I managed to give my char Mu Admin title, but I don't know if that's enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
App is making progress..

ipban added and works, and adding diamonds works. Now working on banning character & account.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the available admin commands, anyone know how to set GM status and what prefix to type in chat to execute? I managed to give my char Mu Admin title, but I don't know if that's enough.

That title is not for Mu Admin , i just rename it to have a title for Admins ... That title is for beta testers :) so is not Admin . You need to search and test on mugame_001 - mu_role or mu_user .

@ Plankt0n for 90011.swf take it from my sv .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cheers man thanks a lot, yeah I got a working 90011 swf now. Any tip for tool to use to edit it? Those I tried didn't work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cheers man thanks a lot, yeah I got a working 90011 swf now. Any tip for tool to use to edit it? Those I tried didn't work.

This swf have 3-4 files archived together and encrypt ... is verrry hard to find the good way to extract and decrypt .I changed only the text from it .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This swf have 3-4 files archived together and encrypt ... is verrry hard to find the good way to extract and decrypt .I changed only the text from it .
How did you manage to change the text?

Back