Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Webgame MuOnline

Reaction score
If he have realy the source of this, then i can make much things like mg,dl, sumoner and mutch more, but i know no any source of this muweb.
I thought it was the source, but unfortunately not

weighed 700 MB, as there were some video tutorials

Download Link:

Pass: ybe8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Always happening this s*** with every of MU server version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow awesome!!! tHANK YOU MATE !!!

But smth happened now too , i see this "
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" on 127.0.0.1 so localhost

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow awesome!!! tHANK YOU MATE !!!

But smth happened now too , i see this "
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" on 127.0.0.1 so localhost

Hi

use normal character in user and password

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New Experience setting

u79IjXL - [Development] Webgame MuOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can explain how to properly edit BLOB data? I can export it to xls to edit but couldn't convert it back to blob.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can explain how to properly edit BLOB data? I can export it to xls to edit but couldn't convert it back to blob.

hi

I use sqlyog, but there are other database managers too

thanks

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
hi need a little help here! when i done translate all text on all xml file and refresh the phpstudy and re-run the 3 server.bat then game screen will be black! how to fix this kind of problem??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi need a little help here! when i done translate all text on all xml file and refresh the phpstudy and re-run the 3 server.bat then game screen will be black! how to fix this kind of problem??

hi

some of the translations did not go well, you must restore 1 to 1 files, to know where the error is.

the bat 3 must say in which line is the error of the last translated xml

thanks

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i manage to translate the file #1 on system_script without error, and i go to next file. need to know how to export and edit this xls file on database and how to edit this .swf file on client, any sample tutorial/guide there? even picture guide will help!

Reaction score
i manage to translate the file #1 on system_script without error, and i go to next file. need to know how to export and edit this xls file on database and how to edit this .swf file on client, any sample tutorial/guide there? even picture guide will help!
Hi, can you show how you edit the systems script? please on screenshots or video and what programs?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, can you show how you edit the systems script? please on screenshots or video and what programs?
some text chinese. if you translate in english you will see the text have some dot on end text and some slash ( / ) or percent ( % ) and ( & ) code in between the text you need to remove it to work and dont get error, and make sure all first Letter mustbe atlest upper case every text translate in eng. thats what i did! ( i use SQLYOG to edit text on all XML file theere, while the phpstudy from mu server file is online )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I use this script and after translating it, I upload it with sqlyog

<?php

mysql_connect("localhost","root","root");
mysql_select_db("muglobal");
$re=mysql_query("select * from system_script where id=50");
//$re=mysql_query("select * from dungeon_template where //dungeon_id=999");

$f=mysql_fetch_array($re);
header("Content-type: application/vnd.ms-excel");

echo $f['data'];
//echo $f['map_data'];

?>

is ready to use =)