Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] Naruto World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't work even if you can restore the database if you use the htm index it gives a black screen if you use the php index it trys to load but says something i cant understand and doesn't load

If you edit the index.htm page to 12.7.0.0.1 ips it will bring up a real loading page but still doesnt work

Half the files in client seem to be wrong renamed missing or moved

its looking for folder lianyun if you set ips to 127.0.0.1 i renamed some folders but still cant get in

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client part looks like a just page was downloaded - this is not a genuine release. All dependant *.swf (except Main.swf) are encrypted and decrypting on-the-fly with adobe alchemy. Configuration file also encrypted.
Decryption algorythm could be extracted from main.swf decompilation. But now I see almost no point to invest time doing so, because I cannot see game running - so I cannot decide wether it worth working on or not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to make a private server just in this files??? i meant just for one player .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it doesn't work for me, it through a black screen for me:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant play asd - [Webgame] Naruto World - RaGEZONE Forums
who can play
help me please

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like this game very much. I haven't found it for a long time. Can I share the link again? I will be very grateful, or send my mailbox 1223769933@qq.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please re upload
i need complete database,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello,naruto world source code,Could you send me a copy? Thank you very much. I am willing to pay USD to purchase this source code,Please contact me at: 772852395@qq.com

Do you have this source code? I am willing to pay USD to purchase, please contact me by email: 772852395@qq.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's look like many want to revive this game . Count me in too

Back