Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [WEBGAME] Ragnarok In Browser. V 2.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

roBrowser is a web-based clone of the popular MMORPG built with WebGL, JavaScript, HTML5, and more. The project is entirely free and opensource, so you're welcome to setup roBrowser on your own server or try a .
You can learn more at
[h=2]Screenshots[/h]
[h=2]Installing[/h][h=3]Prerequisites[/h]To run roBrowser you will need a browser that supports and is OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible. We've tested the following browsers:

• Chrome
  • FireFox
  • Opera
  • IE11
If you don't run roBrowser in a Chrome App, you will need a Java plugin installed instead.
[h=3] Quickstart[/h]
  1. and extract it.
  2. to get custom content to roBrowser.
  3. to reduce loading time.
  4. Install the and set the parameter remoteClient to your server.
  5. Install the and set the parameter socketProxy to your proxy server URL.
  6. Configure roBrowser - and some .
[h=2]Contributing[/h]roBrowser is developed by a located around the world. Check out the and submit a pull request!
[h=2]Contact[/h]
  • IRC Channel: irc.rizon.net / Channel: #roBrowser

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
HOLLY. Well this is one high quality thing. Thanks for sharing!

I've reviewed the game files myself, this does indeed work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Amazing, Can you do whatever with these source? Create your own game for example removing all content thats copyrighted etc.
This looks fantastic.

What about a map editor?

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Amazing, Can you do whatever with these source? Create your own game for example removing all content thats copyrighted etc.
This looks fantastic.

What about a map editor?

Use tools provided for orginal client, since this is just a Web-Client. Also I can't seem to run it on official servers, probably only private compability and when I tried to run it in private with official client, it did not want to run

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This looks fantastic.

What about a map editor?

still browedit?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't wait to try out, any live server?

Reaction score
Use tools provided for orginal client, since this is just a Web-Client. Also I can't seem to run it on official servers, probably only private compability and when I tried to run it in private with official client, it did not want to run

What i'm asking is, Is the engine completely build from scratch / Own language and isn't taken from the original game Ragnarok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chrome disabled java and flashplayer on latest version. game good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reupload pls

[h=3]Repository unavailable due to DMCA takedown.[/h]This repository is currently disabled due to a DMCA takedown notice. We have disabled public access to the repository. The notice has been .
If you are the repository owner, and you believe that your repository was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you have the right to file a counter notice and have the repository reinstated. Our help articles provide more details on our and . If you have any questions about the process or the risks in filing a counter notice, we suggest that you consult with a lawyer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
virus total? its only 750 kb...
if not,reported

Edited : the game has been renamed at for copyright ! you can search on google at this rAthena github

rAthena is an open-source cross-platform MMORPG server.

Tutorial :

Last edited:
Back