Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [WebGame] Van Tien + Translate Tuto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks alot for the sharing, the tutorials and videos. rooting for the translations:thumbup::thumbup:

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have make a tutorial for that, read my post :p

If Apache and MySQL don't run ( when you have Run ESSAMP Administrator )

1 Run eSSAMP

2 Run " Apache "

3 Run " MySqld "

Normally you can play

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean for other people to play too, Multiplayer.

Another thing, I realize that anyone can activate the GM commands, how do they just for certain accounts activate?

I am working on the translation, if anyone else is in the mood to join and correct the grammar because I am Brazilian and I use google translate to help with translations from vietnam to english.

my skype: thiagobarbozafurtado
my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thiagobarbozafurtado

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Register not works !!!!!!!

The Game loading loading loading on the Loadingscreen not Works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I have trouble with login :/ when i use my dns from noip.com it keep loading but when i used my hamachi ip it works fine. Can someone help me with noip? Do i have to activate some ports on my router?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the Problem !!!!! Please Help

Draculap16 - [WebGame] Van Tien + Translate Tuto - RaGEZONE Forums

Loading and Loading

Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I have, but it does not have any firewall or anything else active.As you've described I've made it synonymous!'What I've seen he used 2 configs in the Playgame.php and #config me before than there are other settings.Property also looked after the databases it is used 2 Acc db!The same is with the registration does not work synonymous !!!!!!Do you have an update of the files ???

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I translated something else for us all. How does an ENGLISH ESSamp sound? I got annoyed with not reading English, so I've decompiled, translated and recompiled it for everyone. Tested and it works fine.

Added it to the release thread. - http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-english-translated-essamp-2-a-1137780/

**UPDATED**

Fix log:
- made window larger to fit the tabs
- fixed some strings that were too short

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If i change server addres at Config.php it doesnt work $_SESSION, and playgame returns home because $_SESSION[username] is null

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work on this file : https://mega.nz/#!4qYnUICC!jRA2EJzIyCHu4nGKfKa1rxktN7YC5O5PR3U24fJg3ZI

DB pass: forum.tuan565.com
DB user: root

I can help you with the translate but it's something new for me. I translated few icons >>> there is one of them and now i want to translate every stats, items, skills and spells but i don't know which files should i edit... :\

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to configure the server for public mode?

another question, how do you block other players from activating GMS commands?

how to open more than 1 server?

How to generate the gift code?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to open more than 1 server?
How to generate the gift code?

I guess you need some kind of API key. I want to make this project public for my country with entirely translation of bulgarian but looks like impossible mission :\.

BTW: I am still looking the files to translate the items, stats and spells/abilities.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@lastkay1 - You can rename items in ESSamp\wwwroot\assets\config\item.xml. Java reads all XML config files and should parse them in, but I haven't tested yet.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's XML, so yes, any IDE will read XML. Even the basic Windows Notepad will read it, you just won't get syntax highlighting and such :p.

Not sure on the making it public, haven't had the time to run the files really. When I get a new job I was definitely be working on getting it translated and such :).

Back