Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] VanTien English ( 70% ) [Need help]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are already translated

Also fixed talk.xml for scene bug
LINK:

I need to translate quests into Portuguese. I want to know where these quests are located

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = cosmin900; 8848836] XML FILES
VanTien \ web \ wwwroot \ assets \ config <- в этой папке все изменения lang

для квестов task.xml
[/ QUOTE]

I watched this file, there are no quests initials which are given at the beginning of the game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Draculap16; 8848857] Cn.propertie;) [/ QUOTE]
And the text there that is in Chinese, just need to translate or it is not visible in the game? And in which file can you turn off the command gm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why every time i close my server i lost my char? *-*

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont mean to sound rude but if you keep uploading files in different packages it just confuses people "Draculap16" and you should'nt have to use old db from old files "cosmin900", i also do not understand why you would re-upload these files time and time again with missing files/database and ask people for there help translating, its very simple task, release files without anything missing and make sure that their configs for sql ect are default but instead we are left with could not connect to database and its not as simple as editing two lines like you both said before, its to do with the config for sql and its db's i fixed being able to connect through mashing older files together like cosmin but then had other problems elsewhere. So if you would like help translating this game for fun as you put it, then share the working files what you have translated up to date without all the db sql problems. In my case you can not even connect to the db's to see whats there i.e. phpmyadmin/tables ect.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont mean to sound rude but if you keep uploading files in different packages it just confuses people "Draculap16" and you should'nt have to use old db from old files "cosmin900", i also do not understand why you would re-upload these files time and time again with missing files/database and ask people for there help translating, its very simple task, release files without anything missing and make sure that their configs for sql ect are default but instead we are left with could not connect to database and its not as simple as editing two lines like you both said before, its to do with the config for sql and its db's i fixed being able to connect through mashing older files together like cosmin but then had other problems elsewhere. So if you would like help translating this game for fun as you put it, then share the working files what you have translated up to date without all the db sql problems. In my case you can not even connect to the db's to see whats there i.e. phpmyadmin/tables ect.
Lol yahh !! I stop trying to run this server and see what i can do hahaha :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hes working on it lol, btw i did up the game is ok, but idk how about gm command

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help!After level 30, if you restart the game, it will hang permanently at 100% and will not stop. What should I do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You right !
Draculap16 Please help with SQL cant see the WEB :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All,

Are there Client & Server Source files to change. Or only Bin files.

We got same type of project with source code.

Contact me on this forum or on Discord. .

Regards,
Karim

Back