MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    Lanao DelnorteLocation
    6Posts

Re: [Webgame] VanTien English ( 70% ) [Need help]

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikodo View Post
    i dont mean to sound rude but if you keep uploading files in different packages it just confuses people "Draculap16" and you should'nt have to use old db from old files "cosmin900", i also do not understand why you would re-upload these files time and time again with missing files/database and ask people for there help translating, its very simple task, release files without anything missing and make sure that their configs for sql ect are default but instead we are left with could not connect to database and its not as simple as editing two lines like you both said before, its to do with the config for sql and its db's i fixed being able to connect through mashing older files together like cosmin but then had other problems elsewhere. So if you would like help translating this game for fun as you put it, then share the working files what you have translated up to date without all the db sql problems. In my case you can not even connect to the db's to see whats there i.e. phpmyadmin/tables ect.
    Lol yahh !! I stop trying to run this server and see what i can do hahaha :D

SubscriberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    62Posts

Yep, i will upload the news file,

Somes bugs is fixed, just to be patient :)

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    39Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draculap16 View Post
    Yep, i will upload the news file,

Somes bugs is fixed, just to be patient :)
    Somethink new draculap16 ?

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

hes working on it lol, btw i did up the game is ok, but idk how about gm command

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    41Posts

Help!After level 30, if you restart the game, it will hang permanently at 100% and will not stop. What should I do?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement