Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wildstar "NexusForever" Emulator

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

here is the precompiled NexusForever Emulator for Wildstar version 16042 (final Version before the servers were shut down) and some tools needed.

Includes:

- NexusForever Source + precompiled binaries (bin/debug folder)
- Wildstar Studio
- RunWS Mod Launcher source
- Demo batch how to run the binaries (dll's)
- DtblReader source
- Teleport list
- Tutorial Video (how to compile and setup the server)

Download:

Tried it and it seems to run smooth but i cant find the client anywhere :/: Hope someone has a copy and can upload it to mega or something like that.

Link to the github of the Emu:

Credits to Rawaho

UPDATE:

Client 16042 link:
Password: Ragezone
Password is case sensitive !

Tbl folder for those who dont want to extract tbl's from client (copy the folder to nexusforever.worldserver.dll and you are good to go ... )

Update 30.12.18:

Updated Server files (just servers! No Tools) 26.12. -->

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will reupload client at some point just glad someone told me there is emu, i would never know.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Password is Ragezone ... will update first post :):
Got it running yesterday evening. Some NPC are there but no enemys. Looks like a good base to develope (that guy that created the emu is still active on it btw :): )

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Extracted TBL files for worldserver added in first post. You can extract yourself with Wildstar Studio or just copy the tbl folder to worldserver binary.

Back