Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WOI PreLC Preconfigure

Reaction score
Please help me with fix "GameDBClient::connect to gamedb failed!"
Thanks

There are 4 way why you can't connect to linux gamedb:

1. Your IP config in your auth (window side) and Linux side is wrong or mismatch so double check everything and make sure both Window and Linux IP are config correct.

2. Your table.xml is not config correct if so check your table.xml in linux side of the auth folder/builder make sure your window IP is on MSSQL as well as your mssql database and password.

3. Your firewall is blocking the connect of MSSQL if so, I suggest turning off the firewall on both sides or add MSSQL port into both window and linux firewall.

4. Make sure your mssql configuration has your window IP:

I bet its one of those four and if its not then you probly didnt setup mssql 2008 r2 right or your vbox isnt on a bridge network (test by ping both window and linux IP).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone upload the WOI/BOI dump db file?
Ive tried to export it from CentOS but the MySQL only flashes and never start up, so please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you
and ye I have these files, but I was wondering is the "woi_dumps.sql" works for both of WOI and BOI sides?
I mean if I deleted my BOI sql from CentOS and Imported this one would it work normally for both games or only its for WOI?
ty for the answer
No since both BOI and WOI sql (Linux side) is a little different, but I this this is what you are looking for if you want both. I believe necrentos combine both of the files.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f770/release-centos-pre-configure-run-1042042/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No since both BOI and WOI sql (Linux side), but I this this is what you are looking for if you want both. I believe @necrentos combine both of the files.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f770/release-centos-pre-configure-run-1042042/
Thank you so much
I'm downloading it right now, and I hope it works, I've been looking for WOI like 2years but none has worked without problems, so I downloaded Sergiu Stan BOI server and worked from the first try, so now I'm looking for WOI dump to combine them

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you so much
I'm downloading it right now, and I hope it works, I've been looking for WOI like 2years but none has worked without problems, so I downloaded Sergiu Stan BOI server and worked from the first try, so now I'm looking for WOI dump to combine them

This is Pre-LC. It mean you will be limited to play with the features such as: Faith system(The most important feature on this version), errors on display interfaces: events tables which show BOSS location, etc.
But it will good to play, without any problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Help me !
ManagerServerR.exe Error . Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2016-01-24 lúc 01.00.16 - WOI PreLC Preconfigure - RaGEZONE Forums Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2016-01-24 lúc 01.00.16 - WOI PreLC Preconfigure - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me !
I play game 15 minute and server disconnected , login again "This character is on sale"
sr for bad English

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have downloaded a clean LC server and reconfigured it with your CentOS, now I can login on the client but I cant make a char, can anyone help me please...?

here is the pics of my server and the client:

NanayaQ - WOI PreLC Preconfigure - RaGEZONE Forums

I get this when I try to create a char:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any1 can help me with this REQSYSVAR ??? i checked all files in windows side and linux files and ip's is ok. My boi server works fine, but cant do my woi server lol. sry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Back