Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xian Xia client+server+source codes+resources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes i did made a full working version. Right now im translate Character Creation in English.

You can check the online development demo: .

Regards,
Karim - Discord : #1964

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did any of you actually made it in game? I've tried even the compiled server and still couldn't login. If anyone that did it, would it be kind to give some info pics/vids about the gameplay and system that it contains so i'll know if it's worth spending any more time on trying to make it work or just delete the files, like the other webgame releases that have been posted on rz. Thanks.

Start all the servers then goto 127.0.0.1/reg.php and type 1 there and hit enter
Try it with compiled version first it working perfect for me

Here is the Discord Server Invitation Link : https://discord.gg/MkZZTjc for instant chating we use this chat but we will update links of this project here also

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes i did made a full working version. Right now im translate Character Creation in English.

You can check the online development demo: .

Regards,
Karim - Discord : #1964

Thanks! I did tried it out for a bit. Did you manage to set up the server using the latest files (ZW Web system) or the older (tpoc) one? After compiling both versions, i saw that the newest files are like double in size regarding the .exes
King Boss I managed it in the end to run them. Thanks for the source and compiled exes.

I'll still try to make the latest source work, not going to give up on them since it's rare to see a webgame with sources included.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! I did tried it out for a bit. Did you manage to set up the server using the latest files (ZW Web system) or the older (tpoc) one? After compiling both versions, i saw that the newest files are like double in size regarding the .exes

@King Boss I managed it in the end to run them. Thanks for the source and compiled exes.

I'll still try to make the latest source work, not going to give up on them since it's rare to see a webgame with sources included.

Nice !!!!!!

Its good to see many people wants to work on this!!!!!
If you want to work on this then join us on discord more people = faster & better development

Here is the tpoc server running : (thanks to karim for renting cloud and uploading compiled tpoc server to it) try it using 1 .
Our discord Server Link https://discord.gg/MkZZTjc (Become a part of our team using this link and continue your development with us)
Thank You

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having this error while trying to start the servers
nwYh0XO - Xian Xia client+server+source codes+resources - RaGEZONE Forums

ESzzMOz - Xian Xia client+server+source codes+resources - RaGEZONE Forums

En: application initialization failed due to incorrect side-by-side configuration. See the application event log or use the sxstrace.exe command-line tool for more information.

Edit: I already reinstalled all vc ++

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having this error while trying to start the servers
nwYh0XO - Xian Xia client+server+source codes+resources - RaGEZONE Forums

ESzzMOz - Xian Xia client+server+source codes+resources - RaGEZONE Forums

En: application initialization failed due to incorrect side-by-side configuration. See the application event log or use the sxstrace.exe command-line tool for more information.

Edit: I already reinstalled all vc ++

Okay its because of debug version
Just install the visual studio 2008 and just compile it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back