Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yulgang Server Files (RXJH 3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my friends! I have not stolen anything from anyone, since I gave credits to all sources including KidzFate client. And one more thing, the client isn't yours, it was made by Mgame, and you just changed some stuff, just like I do with mines. I did not have time to upload the client, so I used "yours" (Mgame) and even gave you the corresponding credits.

Thanks for all!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I Have Done Everything I GET this

Is thiS correct? I replace 127.0.0.1 to SQL server name because it was giving me netframe error i still have 127.0.0.1 in login server. I can't read chinese that is why im asking you guys XD and RED= Error in most cases.

Phant0m - Yulgang Server Files (RXJH 3.5) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Thanks Zerbero, and please post a picture of the error. Make sure you installed and used Chinese PRC as default language for non unicode programs.

Edit:sorry I didn't see the pics... I'll look at it later. I g2g

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Hello I Have Done Everything I GET this

Is thiS correct? I replace 127.0.0.1 to SQL server name because it was giving me netframe error i still have 127.0.0.1 in login server. I can't read chinese that is why im asking you guys XD and RED= Error in most cases.

Make sure you set all IP's to your WAN IP, which can be found here EXCEPT when it asks you for the SQL login. You only put the SQL Server Name, if the databases are not located in the (local) usually the default.

Example:

Code:
[rxjhaccount]
Server=127.0.0.1
UserName=sa
PassWord=admin
DataName=rxjhaccount

[GameServer]
Server=127.0.0.1
UserName=sa
PassWord=admin
DataName=rxjhgame

The rest should be WAN IP, and it also applies to the LoginServer's config.ini file.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It gives me .NET Framework ever when i change the address to 127.0.0.1 but works and gives me red font if i specifi server name.

Reaction score
Install the Asian language package and set keyboard layout to Chinese use shift key to change from Chinese to English and set the default language for non unicode programs to Chinese (PRC). Then restart computer and run server files as indicated on the above post.

If didn't work add me on MSN adm_breaker(AT)hotmail.com. And I'll help you tomorrow Monday morning. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude i cant install SQL2000 he saying SA-password or something how do i fix this?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can i use this server file with windows 7 32 bit? and MSSQL 2005? im hosting FLyff Official files that require MSSQL 2005.. and for windows 7 i think its has all languages packs installed, im using windows 7 ultimae version. or do i needto do anything about the languages? does this server file has Assasin character? you're right the SoF section is pretty dead.. geez hope someone would make the serve files in English and its easier to understand... but i like Hero Online style more... i wondering why they don't have it or how hard is to get the server file for Hero Online? they both comes from the same company :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
can i use this server file with windows 7 32 bit? and MSSQL 2005? im hosting FLyff Official files that require MSSQL 2005.. and for windows 7 i think its has all languages packs installed, im using windows 7 ultimae version. or do i needto do anything about the languages? does this server file has Assasin character? you're right the SoF section is pretty dead.. geez hope someone would make the serve files in English and its easier to understand... but i like Hero Online style more... i wondering why they don't have it or how hard is to get the server file for Hero Online? they both comes from the same company :)

It should work just fine on Win 7, including all language packages, only set non unicode programs to use Chinese PRC and it should work good.

Server files are chinese, but i have ripped the source code, and made them english (100% working) and im using them for my server. I will not share them, as it took me time, and it was hard work.
there is no Assassin aka Ninja, because the Ninja version is still very buggy.
I'm going to buy the files from China and try to rip the code out, and then maybe i can share some of it...
I also have decrypted the client, and now its 98% English, not Chinese anymore(Also private.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"" only set non unicode programs to use Chinese PRC and it should work good. ""

i'm a little comfused about that part in windows 7.. so i go to my control panel-->Region and Language settings--->Formate---> Sellect Chinese (Simplified,PRC)
then hit apply and OK? sorry for this part caused i never have been changed my PC langauge's to another languages beside English..

oh cool thank you for the reply bro, btw, i cant seen to Download the client from that link on the first page, but i can download patch 1 and 2 fine. do you know where else to get the client? never mind , i found the client on google.. here's the link for those that can't get it like i do...

Last edited:
Reaction score
"" only set non unicode programs to use Chinese PRC and it should work good. ""

i'm a little comfused about that part in windows 7.. so i go to my control panel-->Region and Language settings--->Formate---> Sellect Chinese (Simplified,PRC)
then hit apply and OK? sorry for this part caused i never have been changed my PC langauge's to another languages beside English..

oh cool thank you for the reply bro, btw, i cant seen to Download the client from that link on the first page, but i can download patch 1 and 2 fine. do you know where else to get the client? never mind , i found the client on google.. here's the link for those that can't get it like i do...

This is ghow it looks on Win XP

Never used Win 7 before, sorry :S

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh cool thank you for that and now im stuck at part number 9 from the guide.. i go into this 登陆器和补丁 folder then go to InfBack's folder then i see CEF9F180.dat open it with notepad and its has lot of codes there.. then i copy all those codes and patse it on YG.Launcher.Dat.Editor that you mirror file it on the other guide.. but i still don't understand what to edit in there, can you help?

i press Encode on that tool then i get all funny codes.. should i just copy and paste the Encoded texts and paste it on my CEF9F180.dat then save it? or i need to edit anything there? caused im too comfused to look for anything in there.. and for Decode it only erases my texts that i copy and paste from my CEF9F180.dat

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh cool thank you for that and now im stuck at part number 9 from the guide.. i go into this 登陆器和补丁 folder then go to InfBack's folder then i see CEF9F180.dat open it with notepad and its has lot of codes there.. then i copy all those codes and patse it on YG.Launcher.Dat.Editor that you mirror file it on the other guide.. but i still don't understand what to edit in there, can you help?

i press Encode on that tool then i get all funny codes.. should i just copy and paste the Encoded texts and paste it on my CEF9F180.dat then save it? or i need to edit anything there? caused im too comfused to look for anything in there.. and for Decode it only erases my texts that i copy and paste from my CEF9F180.dat

I think you are placing the code in the wrong space.
Try placing the code in the upper text box, and then if doesn't work, try the lower box.
I do not have the editor here, so I cant help you now.
Sorry about it.

PS: I can help on setup, if you have other problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back