Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[吞食天地2 - Black night Christmas] + Step by step + latest client + utility

Reaction score
Introduction:
In fact, the service end of the "吞食天地2" or "swallowing the world 2" private service came out very early, and many people have already opened the district, it should be said that the technology is relatively mature. The number of players determines the number of private services, and the number of private services that can be fed is relatively small.
Swallowing the world should still be a classic in the game, the Chinese online games are now mixed, not comparable to the legendary private service, the number of players.
Now, I will tell you about the method of architecture private service. I don't like to insert it.
I hope that after reading this article, you can learn how to open a service. In this way, if you want to play in the future, you don't have to wait for someone else to open. It is good to call some friends to play. Once again, I hope that you can actively recommend to the friends to swallow 2, to attract more players to recall the good times of the year. .

In addition, Christmas is coming soon, here is a Christmas version for everyone. Of course, I would like to thank Gothic! <------Pit goods:eek:tt1:

First of all, everyone to download these two: (in view of the reason many people talk about me privately, I will share their own side to everyone)

Client: Password: q0hg
Server:
Password: cxa2

Note:
  1. The server's [a l o g i n . e x e] will report poison, it is recommended to add trust.
  2. The server used here is [M a l a]--->free

Is it finished? Start the architecture!
1. First, unzip T S 2 _ S F. r a r, and after decompressing, put it in the tray you think is appropriate.
Then, go to the beginning, enter c m d in the search bar, open it and then type: i p c o n f i g then enter, find your own i p address, copy it first.
Next open the T S 2 _ S F folder, find h o s t s r e g .bat and right click on Edit to change the bottom ip address: 192.168.1.102
Become your own ip address, save and quit after the change, there is Simplified and Traditional, see your personal needs. Then right click on the administrator to open h o s t s r e g .bat until the run is complete.

2. Unzip the T S 2 server. r a r, release it to the disk you think is appropriate.
--> Then open the T S 2 server folder, you will see M o n e y .i n i, open: 192.168.1.102 changed to its own i p address.
--> Go back to the previous page, open the m o n e y folder, find d b .t x t open, change: 192.168.1.102 to its own i p address.
--> Go back to the previous page, open the L i g h t folder, find l i g h t C o n f i g . i n i and S E R V E R . I N I Open and change 192.168.1.102 to its own i p address.
--> Go back to the previous page, open the G s e r v e r folder, then open the System folder, find P e r m i t G M I P s . t x t and S e t u p .i n i Open the 192.168.1.102 to its own i p address.
--> Go back to the previous two pages, open the d b s e r v e r folder, then open the system
Find A l l o w G S I P . t x t and D B S e t u p . i n i and P e r m i t G M I P . t x t
Change 192.168.1.102 to your own i p address.

The architecture is over, ready to open service~

1. Remember, there must be a sequence of opening clothes, one by one, otherwise it will not open!
First, open the TS2 server folder,
  • First open the Mo n e y S e r v e r . e x e in the money folder
  • Go back to the previous page, then D BServer.exe inside the db server folder
  • Go back to the previous page and come back to a RpgSer1.exe in the G server folder.
  • Go back to the previous page, and then light.exe inside the Light folder
  • Go back to the previous page and finally open R e l a y . e x e

2. Open a L o g i n . e x e in the T S 2_SF folder
Then enjoy the fun of the game~

Next, as the five rules that the opener can't help but know~
1. Account Management
W e b S o c k e t state: click
Show Memo: tick
Pass:cash1234
Gamename: your account
Password: Your game password
Card number: no reason
Points: The number of points you want to punch, up to 9999 at a time, click on the number of points
Then click on the account to create it.

2. GM permission
GM can brush items, military commanders, skills, money, etc.
First of all, there is no GM account in the game, and the implementation of GM power is done on the server.
Is the a R p g S e r 1 . e x e program in the G server folder (password: 67890)

We only need to use the first 3 brushes.
The first one enters your account ID, such as the 10003 system-defined ID, the non-account name, and the method for finding the ID.
The second is to enter the item ID.
The third is to brush the number of items, then just give the item just fine.

The method of querying the player ID is as follows

Brush money:
Also in the item column, the first one is ID, which will never change: the second is the amount of money, then you can add money to it.

Brush the generals:
Let's go to the NPC column. The first is the character ID, the second is the military ID, the third is filled in 1
Then add and follow the NPC, I will also list some of the military ID. If you are interested, you have to try it one by one.

Military commander 10:
In the same column, the first box character ID [everything is the same, will not repeat later] the second fill you to strengthen the generals in the ranks of your team column to fill in a few, the third fill 10, point reinforcement can

3. Swallow the world 2 all ID inquirer

ID_Seeker:

4. Regarding the normal service, you can't close the matter directly like other simple servers. You need to turn them off one by one in the reverse order of the service order.
The first is the light interface, click the quit button in the lower left corner to exit
Then a r p g s e r interface, click "Archive and close" in the upper right corner to exit normally
Then a d B Server interface, click "Archive and close" in the upper right corner to exit normally (wait for about 10 seconds)
Then on the L I U-mats interface, click over under the system bar, then wait a few seconds.
Finally, R e l a y . e x e Click Save Over.
If you do not follow the above steps to exit normally, it may cause damage to the archived data. The next time you will not be able to open the service normally, all your archives will fall short, then please come back again...

5. About the money folder under the server
The money folder will gradually increase during the opening of your server. The specific location is 25 folders of 00~24 under the path of \money\money\ on the server side.
1 The maximum capacity of this stack of folders will reach about 1 3G. If the hard disk of your server is small, please be careful not to open the service for too long, otherwise your data will be damaged due to insufficient free space on the hard disk.
2 This folder can be deleted. It saves space for your hard disk. It can be deleted after you shut down the server normally. Never delete it while the server is open.
3 Here again, delete the "25 folders of 00~24 under the server\money\money\ path", and delete it after "the server is closed normally".

6. Check if the server is running normally.
If you unfortunately fail to pay attention to the above and cause irreparable errors, please delete the entire server, then extract the backup and re-install.
r e l a y under 服務端\relay\下的r e l a y . e x e is an account addition tool and a server detection tool.
When you open the server normally, double-click it and see if there is "@@ MALA TS2 Money your IP Line Broken '20XX/XX/XX XX:XX' in the prompt bar in the lower left corner."
If there is, do not delete the archive, or re-extract the backup server, come back again

Any questions you have can be raised below~:):
Replies are a virtue~:thumbup1:
Finally, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas here~Merry Christmas^^

webmaster_imds - [吞食天地2 - Black night Christmas] + Step by step + latest client + utility - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please re-upload this to mega or google drive or at least share a way to make an account to baidu without phone chinese number...

Thanks in advance.

Back