Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Zheng Sanguo" C++ Source code - Nice MMORPG Game

Reaction score
"Zheng Sanguo" full set of source code,
Does not contain resources
, C++ development, from other places to carry over, we test ourselves, do not like it.

"Zheng San Guo" is a 2.5D real-time PK national warfare large-scale MMORRPG game, drawn from the "Three Kingdoms", players can freely choose to join Wei Wei Wu three countries for national confrontation.

webmaster_imds - "Zheng Sanguo" C++ Source code - Nice MMORPG Game - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - "Zheng Sanguo" C++ Source code - Nice MMORPG Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Oficial website:

===================================
Source on BAIDU
:

Pass:
lc8q
Source on
SENDSPACE
:
Size: 32.2M
CLIENT Download:
Size: 1.6GB

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Include Client source?
Can tell us about the translation of the client? its multilang?

ty for share

Reaction score
Big issue is, there is no DB or server side resources. So in order to run this game, one would have to recreate all of that data. I think while I am happy there are more releases of source code, this is unfortunately more than likely pretty useless since it is missing so much data.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: "Zheng Sanguo" C++ Source code - Nice MMORPG Game

Big issue is, there is no DB or server side resources. So in order to run this game, one would have to recreate all of that data. I think while I am happy there are more releases of source code, this is unfortunately more than likely pretty useless since it is missing so much data.

This source is more complete than saiyuky.
I have released full game before included database.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-chinese-2-5d-game-1101082/

Reaction score
u can download resources from this client:

database download Attached Files..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back