Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile ZHUXIAN MOBILE Full Tool + Guide one click

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
since i cant stand people trying to trick me into clicking a link so THEY can earn money off it like the person above me.....
here is the google drive link he links to with his tricks.

ps is this even allowed on here? using things like for example adfly and poop to earn money?

edit: nvm found my answer

23. Do not post download links that require a survey or advertisement to be viewed before accessing the content, this is strictly forbidden.

Reaction score
since i cant stand people trying to trick me into clicking a link so THEY can earn money off it like the person above me.....

ps is this even allowed on here? using things like for example adfly and poop to earn money?

23. Do not post download links that require a survey or advertisement to be viewed before accessing the content, this is strictly forbidden.

excause me can you upload to mega? google-disk is so lslow for me in 30kb/s.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Srry but i get this links in Google, this is not mine !:top:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can not start QYZLinux Error the file specified is not a virtual disk

Back