Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZU Online - Complete source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k here u go, unzip to a drive folder D:/C:/F: whatever and then run Install Environment Paths.bat :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Modded LithRez from nolf2 because I didn't find it in the released source... just found out it was there nvm that one fails to compile so this is still good I guess:

to extract rez files open cmd, change directory to the path where this tool is at, (or just shift+right click > open command window here) and type:
myoRez.exe x <PATH_TO_ZUCLIENT_HERE\THE_REZ_FILE.REZ> <PATH_TO_WHERE_YOU_WANT_THE_CONTENTS_TO_GO>
for example:
myoRez.exe x D:\shushan\engine.rez D:\engine
will decompress the rez file D:\shushan\engine.rez to the folder D:\engine
to compress the files open cmd, cd to the path where myoRez is at and type:
myoRez.exe c <PATH_TO_WHERE_YOU_WANT_TO_CREATE_THE_REZ_FILE\REZ_FILE_NAME.REZ> <PATH_OF_FILES_TO_COMPRESS>
for example:
myoRez.exe c D:\shushan\engine.rez D:\engine
will compress the folder D:\engine back to the rez file D:\shushan\engine.rez

the same help will also show up if you use it wrong or pass it no commands.

I'm now working on making my own english client + serverfiles.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XQn6wj0 - ZU Online - Complete source - RaGEZONE Forums

really stunning graphics. nice translation too. reminds me of english server.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LO8kqWe - ZU Online - Complete source - RaGEZONE Forums

this isn't even my final form

looks like smm and have mm avatar :D
but gj :D idk how to do things like this :/
i am waiting for your next transformation :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.

I want file source code work and tools in complie.
And Guide and recommend in complie source code and program in open source code.

Reaction score
Thank you.

I want file source code work and tools in complie.
And Guide and recommend in complie source code and program in open source code.

And I want "source code work and tools in compile" for Grand Chase. ;)

Scroll up a bit. You'll find the required DX SDK version and compilable (is that a word...?) source.

Reaction score
Owie. I'm getting "include\common\sharetypes\SystemErr.inl(1039): fatal error C1509: compiler limit : too many exception handler states in function 'operator`$E68''. simplify function".

Can someone help?

Sorry for double posting :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea source code is complete and working o_O but how can i work with it ? o_O what should i use ? o_O
can someone make a little guide for me ? o_O few steps... i want do to something with it... but i'm newbie...

1.... bummm

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ichimieszo
Source code is complete and working. What kind of news do you want?
hello and well first of all I wanna say thanks for this big release, so my question is if first topic was updated with full source and all files there to compile without problems, because I see a lot replys ppl have problems when try compiling source, so thats my question for now, ok have a nice day and thanks for support again.

very nice
Reaction score
Visual I'm on mobile phone. idiot I published crossfire files come on publish same valueable stuff. Well you are a crykid. " iam dont have time" hahahahahahahaha ich bin haben keine zeit hahahahahahha I wonder if you finished already your first "helloworldproject" tard hahahahaah"programmer" hahahaha "pro-grammar" maybe hahahaahahhaha

P.S. i never released anything from Any forum, thé files are stolen from crossfire ph fkin hottie

crossfire ph files ? seriously ?

gameserver from other game

you released nothing fix it then it will be a release

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
victim i released the original files i only added some stuff from suddenattack, i already said it in my second post for noobs like you :) so not everyone can setup a crossfire server. stfu when you have no clue okay? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well these files and very interesting, sorry that I did not have good resultador to put online ..

#OFFTOPIC :
I kind of hard MentaL want to create an area for ZuOnline because there several area, and some have almost no posted almost anything, such as "War Inc, Tera and other"

Back