Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZU Online - Complete source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can re-upload it to mega, but my Time isnt free

Reactions: cmb
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that version is buggy, this is the one you want:
kokv

already downloaded this one too but I'm probably the only one who wants those serverfiles xD

Last edited:
Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
that version is buggy, this is the one you want:
kokv
already downloaded this one too but I'm probably the only one who wants those serverfiles xD

Is that server files, or src? in that link? send pic of whats inside the file!!! :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is that server files, or src? in that link? send pic of whats inside the file!!! :eek:

serverfiles + client
source is nothing interesting, it's using a 20 year old engine (lithtech jupiter)

this is complete, just missing unit testing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
serverfiles + client
source is nothing interesting, it's using a 20 year old engine (lithtech jupiter)

this is complete, just missing unit testing

These are server files, and where can I get the game client files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is most likely some kind of patch for the client, full client cannot be this size.

At waybackmachine you will find the old page of igg. Link to download still works. Then you can just patch the igg client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it may be easier to post a link here if you find it:):

Looked it up but only got here edited clients from some pservers work.
I will reply in a few hours when i get home, got the original untouched igg one at home pc.

Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
Looked it up but only got here edited clients from some pservers work.
I will reply in a few hours when i get home, got the original untouched igg one at home pc.

Mind uploading a p server client that would work and also the official IGG client to us so we can try them too? =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello. i got a problem with chat. it is not working. im getting this error. do you know how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind uploading a p server client that would work and also the official IGG client to us so we can try them too? =)

I've been thinking on this.
To be honest i was planning to re-open my reworked server, been working on it for the past few months.
Yet i believe it would serve better to publish all and try to bring game old community for at least some nostalgia.
I rarelly come on this board as you may have already notice, you are more familiar with what kind of rules and such here.
I would like to make a startup noob friendly pack if theres enough interest.

Regarding sources, i only worked on the .ZU1 (de)crypter files and client binary, but binary i screwed up beyond repair now and no free time to remake it, so maybe someone could work on it.

About server, its best to use vanilla chinese one and then let community give a hand on it. I got a bunch of stuff heavily differend from vanilla so its not the best use case, excepts some translations.

About client, i cleaned it a bit, removing useless stuff like the shield and added my own "anticheat" (basic stuff actually).

Website, i just integrated my board (Invision Community) with the game so, board account == ingame account. Its simple so if someones follows the same i can give some assistance. Else, even a simple bootstrap with register/login and change email/password should be enough i believe.

If theres enough interest i will glady help in what i can.

Feel free to notify me by discord if theres people interested in working to develop zu online or the nostalgia, heres my discord:
TMoore#1156

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, first of all sorry for the bump on an old topic.

I have downloaded the sources present on this topic (thank you cmb for the mirror link).

I have compiled client, libs and engine runtime without errors (after adjusting includes and so on).
Yet im facing an issue, when i try to run the client with the new dlls and executable i get "missing shell client client.lto" error.
Yet, such files does exist at the client root near ZuOnline.exe and also inside lto.rez.

What could i be doing wrong here?
Thank you in advance for any help / info.

Best regards,
Rui Sousa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello. i got a problem with chat. it is not working. im getting this error. do you know how to fix it?

????????????????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

????????????????
Make sure you add the server executables(chatsvr, npcsvr, gamesvr, tracksvr, loginsvr) to your firewall exceptions, both public and private profiles.

The port 49119 error will dissapear once the server is fully online (its the track or the login server using that port and they're the last to be started)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guys re-upload some links are dead all source i want ZU1 Encryptor/Decryptor Server Files + Client

Client sources someone can upload thanks thanks thanks thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you guys re-upload some links are dead all source i want ZU1 Encryptor/Decryptor Server Files + Client

Client sources someone can upload thanks thanks thanks thanks
No time to reupload (have it across different hard drives), but source is still available in cmb's post. You can make yourself a zu1 encryptor/decryptor easily in a few minutes.

Hint: after encryption you might need to add 2 additional bytes to the beginning of the file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No time to reupload (have it across different hard drives), but source is still available in cmb's post. You can make yourself a zu1 encryptor/decryptor easily in a few minutes.

Hint: after encryption you might need to add 2 additional bytes to the beginning of the file.
I want the source code of New Shushan, not Shushan Mythology.
I already have the zu1 encryption and decryption tool, but now it lacks the source code, and I don’t know how to compile the source code.
All the links on the website are so old and completely dead. Cannot be downloaded.

I have cracked .rez files, .zu1 files, .zu2 and zu3, .dtx, and .lua.
.inc is not cracked.
Also, the resource.zu1 file in zu1 will not be decrypted.

If you have the decrypted text of resource.zu1, send it to me. The plain text of resource.txt is not binary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want the source code of New Shushan, not Shushan Mythology.
I already have the zu1 encryption and decryption tool, but now it lacks the source code, and I don’t know how to compile the source code.
All the links on the website are so old and completely dead. Cannot be downloaded.

I have cracked .rez files, .zu1 files, .zu2 and zu3, .dtx, and .lua.
.inc is not cracked.
Also, the resource.zu1 file in zu1 will not be decrypted.

If you have the decrypted text of resource.zu1, send it to me. The plain text of resource.txt is not binary.
Only shushan mythology source was released, never found new shushan.

Source code for handling assets like zu1 is the same.

Back