Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

Hello guys i am looking for someone who can help me a little bit with the 9d client editing
I really need some help from someone who know how to decrypt all 9d files.
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello all, somebody pls help me: I have tried to public my server, my client can connect to the server through LAN IP but cannot connect throught WAN IP (it shows connecting to the server and then cannot connect to the server). I am sure that I already opened these port number (50001, 80. 48300, 7411, 25001&25019) and the NAT rules are correctly. I also did capture using wireshark on my client and firewall, I can see only some traffic on port 50001, 80 and 48300 (with completely three hand shake). Please help me to solve this problem! My skype is hnb.heaven

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello all, somebody pls help me: I have tried to public my server, my client can connect to the server through LAN IP but cannot connect throught WAN IP (it shows connecting to the server and then cannot connect to the server). I am sure that I already opened these port number (50001, 80. 48300, 7411, 25001&25019) and the NAT rules are correctly. I also did capture using wireshark on my client and firewall, I can see only some traffic on port 50001, 80 and 48300 (with completely three hand shake). Please help me to solve this problem! My skype is hnb.heaven

Many thanks!

Somebody help me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how to fix receive message, whisper and 9d work on winn 8.1, win 10 ?
ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

New link to server files:

First of all thanks for sharing this link. Secondly I don't understand what it says on the desktop in the textfile since I don't speak/read VN. Google translate is not helping, could you or someone else translate it please? Also What must be done to the files compared to the step by step guide that Zero has posted on the first page of this topic? Also I dont want to start a private server but, I do want to play this version (its old idc) with my family who life in my home. Can any steps be skipped on Zero's step by Step guide? I tried to pm him about this 3 days ago but he didnt reply yet.

Also does anyone have a Oper_Tool? I cant find it. The only thing I could find is u u longxungba.blogspot.nl/2015/05/huong-dan-tao-9-dragons-offline-cho-e.html (google translate sux but I could understand 1/3 of it) I think that file is fake cos I downloaded the file and its only 1MB (the exe) there is another file in there called ENV which makes the zipped fil 34MB. I've read in this topic somewhere that the .exe file should be that size.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@gorhan2009 this client is compatible :

Original post by Tuan565 :
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS CLIENT

I waited 6 hours cos the download speed sux on that website. Finally after the client was downloaded I scanned it and it was clear. After I was unpacking it with 7z my AVG WENT NUTZ TROJAN HORSE FOUND! 2 FILES ARE INFECTED.

Does anyone have a save client? The one from http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/9dragons-server-files-959469/ is the GC client not the old one from g1 so the client doesnt work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok so after spending all day working I came home and followed zero's step by step guide. I just edited the host file and need to open the files
1) LOG_SERVER
2) MS
3) NDLOGIN_US
4) DS_SERVER

Everything goes fine untill the last cmd screen. When it opens DS_Server it say Unhandled win 32 exception in DS_SERVER_us.exe

When I select NO the cmd screen disappears. When I select yes I see this:

I got no Idea what I'm looking at or how to fix this. Frames are incorrect or missing? some dll file?

Can anyone help me out here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

new link to server files:

First of all thanks for sharing this link - NO NO NO NO AND NOOOOO! I TAKE MY WORDS BACK .Secondly i don't understand what it says on the desktop in the textfile since i don't speak/read vn. Google translate is not helping, could you or someone else translate it please? Also what must be done to the files compared to the step by step guide that zero has posted on the first page of this topic? Also i dont want to start a private server but, i do want to play this version (its old idc) with my family who life in my home. Can any steps be skipped on zero's step by step guide? I tried to pm him about this 3 days ago but he didnt reply yet.

Also does anyone have a oper_tool? I cant find it. The only thing i could find is u u longxungba.blogspot.nl/2015/05/huong-dan-tao-9-dragons-offline-cho-e.html (google translate sux but i could understand 1/3 of it) i think that file is fake cos i downloaded the file and its only 1mb (the exe) there is another file in there called env which makes the zipped fil 34mb. I've read in this topic somewhere that the .exe file should be that size.

this is a warning to anyone out there who wants to play with these files. This really got me pissed off. Wtf is wrong with these people now a days!!!! The server files didnt pick up as unsafe when i scanned them but the second that you start up the client and it starts patching then you will get infected with a virus that opens up you ports so these stupid Ducking people will have full admin rights and access to your pc. Thank got my virusscanner picked up on it so it didnt happend to me but just warn everyone out there these files are corrupted!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello everyone, who have files editing tool 9Dragons yourself applying for offline! Thank you:w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

somebody help me please. How can i change price of item in npc

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi all!

i'm facing a problem when trying to bring my 9d server online!

My server is in DMZ, it's have private IP and have static NAT to 1 Public IP.
I was setup all the Server with Private IP, and put Public IP to ndreg. But when i connect from internet, i can't set the character seen.
NDLOGIN_US show that i already reach the login server, but when my client try to connect to map, it's look like connect by local IP.
I don't know why client used local IP to connect to server this phase. All Public ip was added to ndreg, no private ip information at client side.

Can any1 tell me where am i wrong ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You have to understand how ip`s work.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

After going through the entire forum (all 68 pages) and other similar guides, there is still a problem which I can't seem to solve...

Using vmware windows server 2008r2 64bit, hosting it on windows 10 64bit.

Opened the launcher (Gamerscampus one) and it patched and everything. Xkernel launches, and I get to the login screen - only sever in the list is Tao (I don't know if it's a problem or not), and after around 15-20 seconds I get a message window (Like the one saying login to server) which states: "Communication Closing" - next thing that happens it crashes down to desktop without further warning.
Any ideas what's causing this and how to solve it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i setup server work. but when i run client, can't not run auto upgdate, so i can't login. how to fix auto patch guys?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Has anyone got a reupload of these? I've been looking for one to download, but they all come up with the files being gone.

I appreciate it in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

How to make the 9dragons private server work on Windows 10

1. Just install the entire files according to Zero's guide.
2. Download RedFox's 9dragons Awaken and install it.
3. Copy all files related to Gameguard (including gamemon.des from the root folder of the game and the files in the gameguard) to following locations.
a. To your 9dragons game folder (The version that is related to these server files, not 9dragons Awaken folders.
b. Your patch server in httpd directory of Apache.

This solves the problems related to
Communication closing
Xkernel stopping abruptly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to make the 9dragons private server work on Windows 10

1. Just install the entire files according to Zero's guide.
2. Download RedFox's 9dragons Awaken and install it.
3. Copy all files related to Gameguard (including gamemon.des from the root folder of the game and the files in the gameguard) to following locations.
a. To your 9dragons game folder (The version that is related to these server files, not 9dragons Awaken folders.
b. Your patch server in httpd directory of Apache.

This solves the problems related to
Communication closing
Xkernel stopping abruptly.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I decided to give this another go...open my private server with just friends.

I did everything from zero's guide but somehow the client keeps crashing when I press launch. Code 380 fail to connect to gameguard update server. I dont have my firewall or antiavirus on. The client patched. I put the ip of my vmdatabase on the host file like this

<my vm ip> onnetnprotect.http.internapcdn.net
<my vm ip> nprotect.cdnetworks.net
<my vm ip> nprotect.pb.in.th
<my vm ip> nprotect.unbbz.com
<my vm ip>9dragons.http.internapcdn.net

When I go to my browser and put the vm ip then I get to the index and it show the 2 files nd/1 and onnetprotect.

So what am I doing wrong?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You are missing a step, mate. I believe it has to do with your virtual machine configurations (make it bridged).

Plus, please follow my mini guide and change your GameGuard files with the ones from 9dragons Awaken.

Cheers

Back