Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

You are missing a step, mate. I believe it has to do with your virtual machine configurations (make it bridged).

Plus, please follow my mini guide and change your GameGuard files with the ones from 9dragons Awaken.

Cheers

I can't make it bridged for some reason when It's bridged I cant get online. I needed to make it NAT and share the connection. Perhaps you could help me with the bridge issue? We can talk on skype. Drop me a pm if you are interested. I would really appreciate it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I can't make it bridged for some reason when It's bridged I cant get online. I needed to make it NAT and share the connection. Perhaps you could help me with the bridge issue? We can talk on skype. Drop me a pm if you are interested. I would really appreciate it.

If you cannot make it bridged, you cannot play it.

If you need to make it online, use hamachi and reconfigure your server accordingly (like changing ip addresses with hamachi address)
There was a video of it. Search for it in this forum, it will help you a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to make the 9dragons private server work on Windows 10

1. Just install the entire files according to Zero's guide.
2. Download RedFox's 9dragons Awaken and install it.
3. Copy all files related to Gameguard (including gamemon.des from the root folder of the game and the files in the gameguard) to following locations.
a. To your 9dragons game folder (The version that is related to these server files, not 9dragons Awaken folders.
b. Your patch server in httpd directory of Apache.

This solves the problems related to
Communication closing
Xkernel stopping abruptly.

I gave up trying this on w8.1 and I tried it on another pc with w10. The problem which I had is gone, there is however 1 error code xkernel crashed. So I tried to copy the gg files from 9d awaken and copy and paste it into the a and b location but it didnt work. You say in step 3 copy all files related to gg including gamemon.des and all files in gg. Can you specify which files I need to copy and paste besides the gg folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To anyone who can answer:

- How do I make a new account, set the lvl, karma, ect from the db not from any tool
- How to delete every account in the db besides mine?

And yes I finally got it working :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

To anyone who can answer:

- How do I make a new account, set the lvl, karma, ect from the db not from any tool
- How to delete every account in the db besides mine?

And yes I finally got it working :)

Hi,

i have the same problem that i cant get the Client working on Windows 10 because of GameGuard error. Mind to share how it worked for you, please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

deleted

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone able to provide the server links listed in this tutorial? All the links are dead.. will happily pay for it! Message me if you can help out :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to bring the server online , everything works ok , but there are a few bugs.

Wishper not working.
Immortal weapons cant be made 4 slots .
Friend chat not working.

Maybe someone knows how to fix this ? :) peace.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to bring the server online , everything works ok , but there are a few bugs.Wishper not working.Immortal weapons cant be made 4 slots .Friend chat not working.Maybe someone knows how to fix this ? :) peace.
inbox me , i'll show u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

where is the problem really dont know.With windows 10.I can nonnect with my hamachi id to sql. I can not log in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

where is the problem really dont know.With windows 10.I can nonnect with my hamachi id to sql. I can not log in game
follow zeroburner guide from first page and your game should work, i dont think hamachi will work on a vm. Google it .

Back