Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone has been able to make the VN2008 server files work? Or does anyone have an older client than this US release? Pls share?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys hope everyone doing good.
i have issues with login can someone help me out. i followed steps completely, i have this issue atm, i tried to turn of firewall but still dint work, i replaced gamefolder as well still issue, can someone guide me how to solve.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So can all this work on newer windows 10 servers with newer databases ? I know a lot about those but I know very little about game. I would be more than happy to team up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get DC when ever moving to Tibet, how to fix it any idea??
How do I change karma title and make auto second role in database? What do I need to code any help I would appreciate it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get DC when ever moving to Tibet, how to fix it any idea??
How do I change karma title and make auto second role in database? What do I need to code any help I would appreciate it.

Is the map for Tibet up? are you sure you have it set to the correct map number?
you would need to edit the file us_Fame_Infamy_Ref inside the SCR_base on the client to change karma titles and for second role you would need something like this - posted by Gilberto Rivera

1. Open sql magnament studio2
2. click on new query.
3. when a blank space appears just paste the following text.
4.replace "charactername" in each sentence for the name of the character you want to upgrade to 2nd role.
5. click on execute query

use ND_GAME_0;select * from ND_V01_Charac where chr_name = 'charactername';
update ND_V01_Charac set class_grade = 2 where chr_name = 'charactername';

MY question is how do I change spawn in/teleport points for maps? If any one could clue me in that would be great.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is anyone able to upload the server files? Was in the mood to play around with this but all links I could find are dead. ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pyODBC doesn't seem to be available for Python 2.7.5 any longer. Has anyone had success with this? A frustrating roadblock with a surely simple solution.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings All:):
I would like to set up and run my own server and play the game just for me. Im stuck at setting up the VM and something with server sql or my sql. I must confess that i absolutely have no clue or knowledge about IT stuff and server settings or IP configuration. I'm learning by doing now. And at this point ZeroBurners tutorial is too hard for a newbie. Maybe someone could do a newbie friendly step by step picture/video tutorial in English please?? Or if a video than any Spoken language, which YouTube would be able to translate, not only writings, or if writings than English please :):
Thank You Very Much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
9Dragons server files

Everything you need to start and 9Dragons Offline server.

Files shared by 9DFarmer, please note that 9DFarmer is offering additional services for a fee, should you require further assistance or features.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all bro Who Can Guide to me ? how to Set up pr_Create_ND_Account up Link to Website ? i don't know step connect witch Link pr_Create_ND_Account Database to Website Plase Guide me too ^^ thank sure

Back