Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

I use GM buff then other buff is disappeared.

and

I use other buff then GM buff is disappeared.

please guide me how to use

Look back in the 3d you'll find instructions on how to configure the tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Look back in the 3d you'll find instructions on how to configure the tools

I use OPER_TOOL_DE_TS ok. But when i use GM buff the Carniva buff is disappeared. When i use Carniva buff then GM buff is disappeared.

I use Oper Tool ok, add item ok, system notice ok and any function ok, but i can't set Exp rate in tool, in System info.

Help pls, i very noob.

Thanks a lot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use OPER_TOOL_DE_TS ok. But when i use GM buff the Carniva buff is disappeared. When i use Carniva buff then GM buff is disappeared.

I use Oper Tool ok, add item ok, system notice ok and any function ok, but i can't set Exp rate in tool, in System info.

Help pls, i very noob.

Thanks a lot.

If you go back on the 3d you'll found a procedure to manually change the exp rate modifying the files for groupbonus.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

are u ready for Oper_us release ? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just give it now.

making some security patch with remove boss drop, events, ... etc functions. i will release it soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

making some security patch with remove boss drop, events, ... etc functions. i will release it soon.

You made that whole thing by yourself?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

awesome current tool very buggy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ZeroBurner
Plese say to me, how can i empty my database and what tablle i can empty. Because in database, have a lot of character.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So was browsing through the files for 9Dragons EU with the tools in it posted here [Release] 9Dragons EU and noticed 2 more maps than what we have working in this version. It's located in 9Dragons EU/ND_DE/GS/nfofile/obbdata, they're called map_nuran and map_ox which must be the quiz map area, theres also a folder in the nfofile folder called quiz with the questions and answers for the quiz map. Is there a way to get these maps in and working with this version?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So was browsing through the files for 9Dragons EU with the tools in it posted here [Release] 9Dragons EU and noticed 2 more maps than what we have working in this version. It's located in 9Dragons EU/ND_DE/GS/nfofile/obbdata, they're called map_nuran and map_ox which must be the quiz map area, theres also a folder in the nfofile folder called quiz with the questions and answers for the quiz map. Is there a way to get these maps in and working with this version?

I think that version include loulan and quiz area, but... those maps must be present also in the client otherwise you'll not be able to access the maps. unfortunately this is not the case for the client of this release. maybe this content can be used to mix and make an higher version of the client working... but I'm not sure 100% since I didn't had the time to test it.
I've quickly tested the EU version to verify if it was possible to start the maps but no luck with that, since this release is missing DS structure and other stuffs... but I'm not saying is not possible. it will require study and time...
And honestly... I'm not sure I want to spend more time on that, since I'm really disappointed, I spent a lot of my personal time making this tutorial and all the scripts that I shared without asking anything in exchange, the only result I had was that my email account and my dropbox accounts was brute-forced from different IP-addresses obtaining the locking of both the accounts.
This is not a good way to say thank you...

In any case as a short message for the person who tried to do that, those are just service accounts used only for the share, no personal data inside.

Until further notice all my shares are blocked, I'm uploading to mega.co.nz and I'll reshare everything but I cannot guarrantee I'll continue to mantain it... I'm a bit upset now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well theres always at least one butt out there trying to poop on everything, but seriously great job on the tutorial it was easy enough to follow and get everything working and I'm sure there are a lot of people that would thank you for ACTUALLY sharing instead of dangling it in front of everyone and then using it to make profit. I was beginning to think this was an advertisement site for private servers lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know few guys do not want to see your topic Zero (because everybody know they'll lost a huge customers) anybody is still remember the fighting between US, DE and Play9D last year (ddos, flooding blahlahlah) ?i Sure your topic very great and it's help alot of 9Dgamer on the world. TKS again Zero.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Changed share link

Btw I was a bit upset yesterday night about that thing, I'll continue to maintain the scripts... I just hope no1 will try to break into my accounts again, is just stupid and useless...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Changed share link

Btw I was a bit upset yesterday night about that thing, I'll continue to maintain the scripts... I just hope no1 will try to break into my accounts again, is just stupid and useless...

@zeroburner

*Do you know how to fix MS, is not working on my server i can add people to friend list but when they try to chat no one is able to receive message, and the whisper is not working too
*And the refine level is bug too, i cant refine +13 the npc dont acept the weapon when is refined to +12.
ive edited the server script and the client script, but is still the same problem

btw. you have any news about the features thas was buged on oper tool, and about the itemtable.bit

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi ZeroBurner,

Pls help me:
I to do port forwarding 80, 50001, 48300 in my rounter.
I had Configure the client ndreg to point to your public ip address.
My firewall is turn off.

I can't logon Server in Internet.

ZeroBurner - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me pls,

Thanks a lot.

Sorry, my English is very bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

BTW i have installed in Windows Server 2008 SP2 32bit using the same methods in tutorial and its much better and stable than 2003,the performance also sucked on 2003.

Also anything about GM Tool US release?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Usually when i get that error is because my character remained logged in and pressing connect again after couple of seconds works but i dont have public ip or any portforwarding so idk.

Also yay! for new website layout? :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi ZeroBurner,

Pls help me:
I to do port forwarding 80, 50001, 48300 in my rounter.
I had Configure the client ndreg to point to your public ip address.
My firewall is turn off.

I can't logon Server in Internet.

ZeroBurner - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me pls,

Thanks a lot.

Sorry, my English is very bad

Hello
I got the same problem here, my friends can't connect to my server.

aW9gKUk - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

All those Ports (80/50001/48300) are open!
My firewall is disabled
ewBRBHT - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

aseOcli - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

TcrQ2ut - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

zjHSwFB - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums
and i got the same error on the NDLogin

m9ZtqY - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

I wonder if the reason would be because I'm running the server on windows XP
Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back