Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make the 9dragons US Server files working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] : How to make 9dragons US Server file working.

@zeroburner

Can you analize please this file, to see if there is something inside that can harm our pc(is the gm tool for usa server realease by thai)

[Release] 9Dragons Oper Tool USA (9Dragons GM Tool) Lastest working version. - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

EDIT: I WAS TESTING THE TOOL WITH A CYBERCOFFE PC, (NOT MY PC) and when i run the tool show this error, btw i havent typed any password or so, for security, so im safe

ZeroBurner - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Honestly I will not download this tool on my pc since... I trust Thai as much as I like it... actually less than 0

I know all of you guys want to have a working gm tool but... really... thai0101??? The misterious coder who's compiling phantom dll's and releasing crap time by time?
I didn't wanted to write this message since this 3d will become a bunch of spam now, but from what I've seen... he's just a wannabe that is doing a lot of rumor to gain some attention.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to change language
and
How I can type other language?

Use Olly and find text string "EN" ... convert all to your current language google what language code u want to change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice virus Thai
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT FILE!!
infected file, after you run you computer will shutdown, and when you computer starts it will auto-shutdown.

PQdOVuB - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

etrZ6No - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

The real GM tool has 34mb in 7z, extracted has 300mb +
The Thai's "Virus Tool" has 4mb extracted
NUEIC1l - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Nmz8PZd - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

To stop the shutdown, when the windows start press Win+R
and write 'shutdown -a'

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice virus Thai
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT FILE!!
infected file, after you run you computer will shutdown, and when you computer starts it will auto-shutdown.

PQdOVuB - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

etrZ6No - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

The real GM tool has 34mb in 7z, extracted has 300mb +
The Thai's "Virus Tool" has 4mb extracted
NUEIC1l - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

Nmz8PZd - How to make the 9dragons US Server files working. - RaGEZONE Forums

To stop the shutdown, when the windows start press Win+R
and write 'shutdown -a'

Thx baraq. And ı am going on! Start task manager and close the 'eatthis.exe'. then go your windows directroy and delete the 'eatthis.exe' file! after that start regedit and search entries 'eatthis', then delete entry what you have found!

Thai goodbye;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thai should get banned
and i hope his server dies and gets sued and close behind bars lol..

BTW i have a question,is it posible to install this on a normal windows machine and run the Game on the same windows as server without vmware or do you really need windows server in vmware(i know noob question)?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes you can run brouther! I am running server and client on same machine with windows 7 64 bit...And thanks again zero for everything.!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

vn's like to copy this forum lol

i hope thats make them to leave the other server so ppl can finaly play lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well thats more people with the source trying things out, maybe they'll figure something out we haven't yet, or thought of doing yet lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well thats more people with the source trying things out, maybe they'll figure something out we haven't yet, or thought of doing yet lol.

maybe, but dont gona say you what they found,
that was always like that with vn, latest example...thai

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe, but dont gona say you what they found,
that was always like that with vn, latest example...thai
We're different Thai, We're sharing for the lover 9d even they do not know more about IT. Currently i can add the New premium item to chr's stock but can not withdraw it out . because maybe SV did not update
How to do that ? it's just use your tools decrypt the lastest cashitem txt (SCR_BASE) in 9DUS and paste it on your server . you can add the new premium items to your stock.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

vn's like to copy this forum lol

i hope thats make them to leave the other server so ppl can finaly play lol

Honestly I don't care if they copy the things, knowledge is power and no1 can keep in chained to a name, it will always move, evolve and change :)
They quoted my name and this was nice from them...

and about vn... I don't have anything against them, i think thai0101 would be the same from every country on the word... a nub wannabe.

Soon or later he will come and he will say that he was not him to post that or some excuse like that he was hacked, meet plenty of ppl like him in my life :)

HnD all!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Many MMO development forums copy each other not just those forums. Not all Vietnameses are as bad as thai0101:banghead: . And in the society we have bad people and good people if we don't have bad people then we don't have good people also.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Many MMO development forums copy each other not just those forums. Not all Vietnameses are as bad as thai0101:banghead: . And in the society we have bad people and good people if we don't have bad people then we don't have good people also.

100% agree with you... in any case I think a mod should do something since he intentionally put a malware as a download...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ZeroBurner, you planned to develop 9dragon from source of Hexpor had share?.

sory, my english not good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ZeroBurner, you planned to develop 9dragon from source of Hexpor had share?.

sory, my english not good.

No problems with your english, your question was really clear, and I've to admin my English is not so good too :)

Nope, I'm not planning to do that, for several reasons... The code he shared is not complete and miss a lot of stuffs expecially from the GS side, on the beginning it was the first and only available 9dragons code so I did a lot of study on that files without being able to make it working, also if I successfully compiled the code for DS and MS but... honestly... I found this code incomplete and old, so I'm not going to spend my time with that...

Hope this anwer your question... cheers :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone tell me how to add an item to npc's shop ?

i guess in GS\nfofile\npc you will find Scripts to add or remove items in the shops ( u have to know the items ID)

Back